• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

• No, It's the team's decision and no new chars are going in anyway

• Total voters
Best answers
yeah i hope he comes into it, he owns, maby when they begin to work on everyones 2nd transformation begin work on him then. just a suggestoin really, caus as i see it he will probably be like krillen, just one transformation but maby that transformation a good one. i say yay

Best answers
as u have seen by reply Cucummba, they do agree that tien is a good character, and very playable if put in, but as was said Time is the problem

so will this post STOP now man, in the last post we fought over weather the people point was getting though, now u see it has, so please no more tein threads

Best answers
YAY! Tien is my second favourite character excet for krillin. But krillins attacks arent as good as tiens, krillin has similar attacks to goku because they were both trained by master roshi. Tien has soo many cool attacks! Yes please add him!

Best answers
Why dont we just fuse them

Tellen= Tall bald, the stars on head and thrid eye

im j/k ok corse

or wat about when u get to krillens second transformation, u Transform into TIEN

HAPPY 700 post for me

Best answers
i don't really give a damn i only think there are more important things that esf should work on, like ping lag and transformations!!

Best answers
Wow, it looks like the team's decision won by a long shot... wait a minute... was that category there before?
Silly mods... :)

Well, it is the developers game so they do have the final say I guess...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do, and I would certainly hope they are adding characters later on. We wont know what their plans are going to be until about 1.3 .

Best answers
lets first make sure all of the characters that are in are made to the top of hl possibiliteis before adding new chars....lets make sure the game is to its perfect state and then characters could be additioned!

Best answers
I hate how mods always have to ruin polls like that............chances are Tien will prolly be in.

Best answers
Okee, flame me.
i seem to be the ONLY one that doesnt like tien, only in the buu saga when he helps goku, i think he kick--ass (hehe get it?!?!)
but, pff....yea hes kinda cool....bald3eyedscarveass

;/ ;/

Best answers
omgggg yessssssssssss add tienshinhan! hes the greatest of the DBZ characters...

I wonder how Tri Beam would be done in ESF heh.. seems weird if you picture it.

Best answers
one question....

are there really 100003 ppl registered for esf?

I THINK NOT. someone has about 200 account and loves to spam

jesus it has 100% voting for teams decision and 0% for yes with 40 cuz of that.

i looked at poll after i voted and it said 100003 ppl voted for no its the teams decision and no new charcters are going in

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, thatdamngood, a mod has edited the poll. And that choice that has so many votes is the one that makes the most sense to me. I believe the team has already decided on what characters they will put into the game, so suggesting characters may be suggesting something that is already planned.

Best answers
But thats why there is a petition, to change the mind of the team. If the team has Tien planned for the future they should say so. In doing that there wont be a million threads like these suggesting so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom