Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... dont you think we all feel like that? its just its hard to find some good animators out there, it also seems like a good place to fill in for my skills since i can do everything else :p here i come animating!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do actually think that, but theres nothing to post about, the model is compleate, sounds complete, sprites complete, animations NOT complete, until the animations are done, theres not reason to start a new topic

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea just gotta wait a lil longer i take it! the wait is painin me as much as the 1.1 wait is! I swear once it does come out, there are gonna be a lot of people being Krillin :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, with this tien and the new gotenks thats replacing krillin bryggz and me are working on, he's gonna be seen alot more in matches, i will certenly use him!

Best answers
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!...I just found thhis thread and was hoping by the time i got to the last page you guys would've found somebody lol, oh well, Trunks, love the model dude Tien rocks, and Shijing, do you have other links to that teaser that link wont work for me?

sorry I'm no animator...I'll just have to wait with the rest of yas
:(

Best answers
maybe im a little bit late for this, but ill think tien should replace piccolo, because:

special beam cannon = dodompa
masenko = tri beam (kikoho)

Best answers
wahahah very nice man... :yes: shijing u rox at sounds :yes:

Best answers
Tien where art thou Tien? Please give us an update. Something hs to have had happen in this amount of time!

Btw this is not bumping, this is asking for an update. This model has been in the works forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i cut the d/l to the sound now since this is kinda dead:S
well, im ready, we just need a decent animator to do the job then its over!!!

Best answers
I think you should release it... I don't care about anims, he could just float forward for all I care.

No, that's not true. PLEASE, somebody help him with the anims!

Best answers
come on who cares hell just have a weird destruco disc appearing at his chest just GIVE ME THE LINK BEFORE THIS THREAD DIES OUT LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... i know how you feel... but sadly animators dont come on silver plates for free...you will just have to wait like the others...:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say that Tien model should replace Piccolo.
Special Beam Cannon - Kikoho

SBC goes in round circles right? Im sure you can make it look as
if it were forming Traingles instead :p I seen the SBC sometimes
screw up in-game and turn into triangles too. It'd be neet if the
tien model had a reanimated SBC Sequence, so it'd look like the
Kikoho too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have thought of this and even tryed,
the sbc consists of 2 sprites, one for the head, and one for the trails, i could detach the trail and slap a triangle at the top, but the triangle would look small becuase the beam head size stays the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom