Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
NOOOOOOOOO the soundpack link is broken. FIx it plz.

EDIT

Nevermind..

Best answers
OMFG that transform file was hot! i was hoping oyu were going to add the "this is for you, chaoutzu!" into his transform sound and you did! This model pacage is going to be by far the best in all dbz history. The team should concider asking you guys to do some work for them officially. When this Tien pack with the aweosme model, great sounds, and hopefully outstanding animations and sprites is done it will be the best download with the most effort put into it ever. You'd have to be mentally insane not to download it.

Great work everybody who is apart of it!

Best answers
Yeah Im really happy with it

I mean im glad shijing just took the time to make a sound pack for me.. Hes is the master.. I just made the model :p hes giving it a voice... But we sill need someone to bring it to life...

Will someone please help us with the animation it is very needed and will add a great element to this mod i would bet.. if we could also get some custome sprites that would rock.. Ok Like I keep saying I can only do so much...

PEOPLE OF THE FORUM HAVE TO HELP ON THIS PROJECT.. if you want to ever see this thing ingame.. Im going to pm some people and hope that they will have the time to help..

Thank you all for the compliments and the help fourm

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Whatever it takes, I can wait. :D
You rock Trunks.

Best answers
ooo thats cool. Cant wait for it to be out ya know. Cuz its just like the shiz son. Hehehehe:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, sounds are just a small piece of this mod..., anyways, ill make some sprites coz i happen to be good at that as well :p

Best answers
Sprites are all that go for it

Krilln will be replaced ;)

Im going to talk to shijing totaly about what attacks we need to make.. ect.. Hes been a big help in all the extra work besides the modeling and skining part :p

Anyway I really need an animator then just for a few movement modifications to a few attacks.. other then that is ready set and can get wiped up ingame. Ill still see if the guys from ESF would like to addopt my model for later i would be more then happy to have it in the mod, but we will see.. Pip pip and all that Jaz later Forum!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still thin k that krillin should be the one to replace,
1. his sprites are easy to cange
2. ive already made the sound pack
3. white aura
4. hes the least used char.
well, thats why i choose krillin,

Best answers
i vote Krillin or the character who you can make have a really ood tro-beam.

Best answers
krillin

i think you should use krillen turn the kamehameha into the tri-beam turn the regular beam into dodompa and leave the destructo disc and scatter shot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, heses the problem, if i turn any attcks that everyone uses (like kahmehameha and genric beam) then all other charicters will have the same effect, so i have to only edit unique attacks so nobody else is affected!

Best answers
Off topic --I just wanna say that this thread is the longest living thread ive ever seen on the forums. it was here whe i came in Sept. and its still here. Congrats on the longetivity!:fight:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Krillin is going to be a rally popular character for me when the model is done :laff:

Best answers
LOL!!!!! is this thread still going on??? hehe funny :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on other thoughts, the sound and sprites are fully compleate, and i wonder how the model itself is goin???? any animations done yet?

Best answers
When time permits

Well i have a problem very badly now I need time... College classes have consumed 100% of my time.. I have to write 2-10 page papers and do a huge 3d modeling project... So with that

We need help.. As i have siad We need an animator.. and kinda someone who can help get this ingame.. yes this thread is long but we need people.. If anyone can hlep let me know. Just PM me

Thankyou all for your comments play stay on topic

Best answers
C'MON GUYS HELP HIM SO WE CAN HAVE OUR TIEN!!!!!! :fight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom