Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
The reference picture you are looking at is messed up, first of all that's Tien powered up and flying, so of course his muscles are gonna be huge, of course his shoulder will be higher up, and of course his neck will be thicker....

find a diff ref pic. :yes:

Best answers
The reference picture you are looking at is messed up, first of all that's Tien powered up and flying, so of course his muscles are gonna be huge, of course his shoulder will be higher up, and of course his neck will be thicker....
If it was Tien powered up, he'd have a white aura around him, and he'd be alot bigger. I think the reference pic is fine.

I think his chest and arms look to "soft". If you could get them more chiseled, that would be nice. Other than that, like I said, it's looking really nice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this will have to replace another character, right? In order to make a whole new character he'd have to mess with the code? Who would you put this in place of? And, 1 more thing, are you going to make another, for his transformation? Maybe one with a shirt, and this could be the next level? I don't know, just throwing idea's out there. I'm glad somebody is finally giving Tien the respect he diserves.

Best answers
Jackrabbit is right again, tien should be much bigger, more musle in the neck and chest area. It would be kool if u could make tiens moves, but i looks great keep up the good.

Best answers
Update

Well with college finals I found some time to work on my Tien skin. I have been trying to figure out a good way to make the pants texture..

I looked at the ESF models and it just seems they used the doge tool to lighten up the folds.. so i did just that.. and this is what i came up with..

I also did a bit of work on his torso with size as well as structure. On that same note im going to re-do his neck texture and work on the torso, arms and pants because they are not done yet.

When this model is finished I think Krillin will be replaced.. Krillin would be the most likely model to replace so not to impeed on the other well known characters of the Dbz story line.

And finally the picture :p

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~gundamuniverse/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=131229

Best answers
hes got a girly figure =P his waist dips in too far.. and it shouldnt dip back out :rolleyes:

Best answers
He has 4 packs.
I know he look like this in the show but in my thread where I showed my skin someone said 4 packs are wrong !

Best answers
Yeah but he is doing the model like the real thing it doesnt matter what other people say.
Personally i think he is on the right track to perfection!
Keep it up buddy :)

Best answers
I'd replace Cell. I only play at LAN parties, and nobody I know uses him. My friend does use Krillin though...Majin Krillin that is. Don't worry about it, it's an inside thing...

Best answers
I think this model should replace Krillin because the attacks most alike

Best answers
Well I wouldnt replace krillin I hate krillin in the game...
I would prob replace cell or trunks. Yeah trunks would be best in my eyes.

Best answers
Hey Trunks Shadow, how's the model coming? It's been a little while since we've had an update, I was just wondering how it was going. I know your probably busy with college and stuff, so no hurry.

Best answers
push the stomach out abit, and fix upthe back of his neck (if we use this model we dont want to be staring at that black line at the back of his neck, do we? :)

i think the model is now great! fix up the wrinkled in his pants just a tag to make them darker, and maybe give his face abit of a shape on the nose + side and it will be esf quality. methinks.. unless esf makes a tien model+skin aswell

Best answers
Update for Tien

Im trunk shadow rl friend, hes back home in wisconsin and his parents house doesn't have internet, or maybe just dial up. Who knows, maybe he'll post something when hes at my house for my lan party because i have cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom