Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Not too bad looking, the torso/chest and neck/head area need a little work though

But overall, its pretty good :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like the skin much, and i think the head has somthing wrong too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hands arent fully skinned i'm guessing that or he has no fingers, and yewah the ears were what was bothering me

Best answers
From his shoulders and up just, isnt looking good, the top of the shoulders are blocky, the neck is wrong, the Ears are ****ed up, and his head isn't well shaped, bur for a low poly you may be able to fix all of this...

Best answers
alright.. i think the head is done

The head is done... im not messin with it LOL.. it looks like Tiens head.. I still have the torso & arms to finish.. its about 40% done.. the legs are about 4% done. So a bit more till its finished.. but it sould look good when im done with it..

Well tell me what you think.. and give me some constructive comments.. :p.. but still tell me what you think ;)

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~gundamuniverse/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=129222

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Its a nice model.. just make the neck curve a little more straight up instead of slanting. If thats a DMZ model than that looks cool. cause personally i thnk the DMZ game itself isnt so fun. and the models seem to look ... not like they are posted < lets just keep it at that > Heh~:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Points to his hands) I understand its not finished, but I hope thats on your to do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom