Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Overall, that is a good model. but there are a few things...

Pants need to have the fabric look. Hands need fingers. Arms seem off.

TonyMontana

T
It's a good model, but I don't think it's an ESF quality model.

Best answers
OUTCH...

Not ESF quality... man that hurts.. To be honest i think its as good as some of the modles in esf.. The modle needs work but not that much.. cripe... the arms hands and pants are not done.. so dont think its ready yet....

Best answers
plz stop loving urself. Its a good model but as they say it just aint good enough (yet) keep at it cause its looking goood (so far) better than what i could do anyways.

And maybe if your real lucky it might make it into the game, one less model for the ESF team to do :rolleyes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya needs more work but it is getting alot better

Best answers
Make the head bigger.

Then it'd be fine.

Best answers
lol tien has always had a small head....but yea make it a tad bigger cause he looks kinda like one of them dudes from bettlejuice :S anywayz its looking good...

Best answers
Well well well

Heh Just putting up another update.. This Tien modle is comming out NICE.. I want to thank you all for letting me know what the fixes are That i need to put in.. You guys do help make the modle.. ;)

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~gundamuniverse/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=129602

I just need to finish working on his hands and fingers, his forarms and his legs\pants.. then he will be done.. and then i have to animate him.. but I hope the esf will induct My modle by then :p.. wishfull thinking I know but Hell im trying as hard as i can ;)

Best answers
YOu could jack him up to 1100 or 1200 if you want.

THe biggest problem i see is the upper chest. That ref pic is not a very good one. You should be looking for reference pics that are of him standin upright. Not flying or doing any movements. Thats just my experiance as a modeler for a few years. I've come to realize that just because thats how it looks in the pic doesn't mean thats how you should make it.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I personally think its comin along great, dont take the comments to heart, learn from them, and build a better mousetrap mate ;)

Best answers
Ah yes Mouse Trap

Well I have been working on this modle to the best of my ability.. Personally its coming out GREAT.. thanks to people that tell me what to fix. I really want it to look just like Tien, as well I started to work on the pants..

I ran into one problem.. I can't quite figure out how to make them look wrinkle and its giving me a hell of a time..

any thoughts on how to make them.. let me know ;]

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~gundamuniverse/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=129834

Best answers
cool model!

oh i think this model is Great!!... it looks better from Picture to picture, and the details gettin better every time! Its a good model!:yes: :) :yes:

@esf team
i think its a real great model...for next beta??, it would be great too see an Tien model in a Mod, not a skin, a real model with new attacks and so on... so i think it will be great when this model are in one of the next betas..... its just a tip, but think about it hehe:rolleyes: :talk: :D

Best answers
Man it aint bad.. BUT i personally dunt like it sorry..
listen 2 exactly wot SS said..
the arms could be soo much better looking.. and ur skiining also needs some work, especially around the chest
hmm i dunt think that the esf team would be looking for any new moddelors out dere..

btw i wanna c an esf team member hav a crack at tien.. i know i am now :D

Best answers
Wow very nice...seems like esf quality to me, sure beats that gohan model the team did hehe! :devil:

Best answers
It's looking damn good man. If I was making it, I'd give him more muscles, but that's just me.

Best answers
The latest one you posted was very cool. Are you going to put a version up for download anytime soon? I know I'd fancy taking Tien for a spin ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom