Tien Is Tha Strongest Human!!!

Best answers
I just finished watching tha episode where tien comes out and helps gohan. And u could tell that tien is way stonger than krillin and yamcha.

Best answers
no way

these are my picks for the strongest

PC Joe ( tell me you saw that coming :) )

Chotzu ( f33r him )

Hercule ( It's a trick... )

then Tien :)

Best answers
hmmm dunno.

i had a lot of broken legs and arms, oh man i had a lot...

and if the sentence is right that things that doesnt kill make u stronger then iam the strongest guy in universe.

now i m training ki and i learned a bit of sensing ppl.

i must make more muscle training because i think i have not much ki. i can sense my heat and in summer i can regulate my temperature without sweating...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
HEY!

Nobody cares!
It's just a tv show!
It really doesn't matter which pointless character is stronger than another pointless character!

YAY!

:\

I've seen too many "TIEN si teh STRONGERESSREREST human EVAR!!!!!1111111" threads
Give it a rest..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
no way

these are my picks for the strongest

PC Joe ( tell me you saw that coming :) )

Chotzu ( f33r him )

Hercule ( It's a trick... )

then Tien :)
you are retarted!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop bringing up these topics we all know that yajirobi is and always will be the strongest. he just doesnt fight because he fears he will destroy the world with his emmence power. and besides that fact 18 could whoop tien and 18 is a human

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah androids are mostly human with sprockets and wires in them.

so 18 is the strongest human

next to TIEN MUAHAHAHAHA

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
HEY!

Nobody cares!
It's just a tv show!
It really doesn't matter which pointless character is stronger than another pointless character!

YAY!

I've seen too many "TIEN si teh STRONGERESSREREST human EVAR!!!!!1111111" threads
Give it a rest..
GRRR are you callin Joe a pointless character !!?? :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks

GRRR are you callin Joe a pointless character !!?? :S
you need to go love your blow up doll and leave joe alone :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
IMO The Strongest Human Is Krillin Becuz I Mean U Barely C Tien On The TV Show And Tien Trains With A Weak Ass Little White Doll. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: It matters not who the strongest human is
2: -{gF}- Trunks, whats with the obsession? Find something else to idolise. Drop the PcJoe cult act k?

I suggest this thread is deleted because I know these turn into flame wars and the like.

Best answers
ITS A MATTER OF OPINION!

When the vids were coming out on tape funi was putting out how strong everyone was. They stop doing this at a certain point, i think frieza saga?

Well anyways, Since after the freiza saga, people were so strong that scouters couldn't gauge their power. Unfortunately this means there is no way to tell who is stronger with the main characters excluded.

Who knows, maybe tien was stronger than krillin, but if krillen was still alive, maybe he could of deflected buu's fire ball as well. Rember Tien was taken out by one kick from buu. So he can't be all that strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien is the strongest human the androids dont count because well their androids:S if ya include the androids cus their part human than ya gotta include the human/saiyan hybrids like gohan etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the androids arnt part human they r human. 18 was a human before android so was 17 so there ya go. they r human after being android as well cause a robot cant have a kid unless it armitage

Best answers
i hate these threads..............but 17 is the strongest lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dork
hmmm dunno.

i had a lot of broken legs and arms, oh man i had a lot...

and if the sentence is right that things that doesnt kill make u stronger then iam the strongest guy in universe.

now i m training ki and i learned a bit of sensing ppl.

i must make more muscle training because i think i have not much ki. i can sense my heat and in summer i can regulate my temperature without sweating...
Omg I am really sorry for flaming BUT YOU MUST HAVE NAUGHT A LIFE, training ki eh well you know I left this forum cause OF STUFF LIKE THIS. Your just like all those hyponotized kids who think the HARRY POTTER IS REAL , and that there gonna take a lil red train and look at a lil boy WITH A SCAR. Well I have news for you, braking your bones will send you in a colma not make you sence a DOG BARKING AND WHAT NOT. Well if you want to try to lift things with your mine and mutter Kamehameha under your breathe when someone makes you mad go ahead, if you want to drop off the house go ahead. But I really feel sorry for your parents, then have one screwed up kid they do. If you really want to become "the most powerful person" in the world go pick up a book, or go to the gym do something but don't mutter stuff under your breathe. and maybe you should take a brake from dbz altogether. Well i am sorry for flaming you but it needed to be done.

:]

Banned
Banned
Best answers
)v(ajin Cell..
watch it...
do that again, and you'll get yourself a nice fat warning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom