• Captain Ginyu and #18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu and Tien

• Tien and #18

• Total voters
Best answers
I was thinking of giving Tien a move that used in DB when he fought Goku(I think)
u must remenber it the one that makes 4 copyes of him..
and i was thinking:
-Tribeam
-This move I sad
-SolarFlare
-Dodompa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was trained by Roshi, along with Yamcha and Krillin if I recall. So it's only logical to think he has it, I can't remember a moment he used it though. o_o

Best answers
Ginyu implementation > Tien

My opinon is better than yours.
I win ^_^
Ultima2 - 1
Everyone else - 434 :|

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok so here is his (theorectical) stats

since he is a human like krillin and cant decened or trans more than once( in 1.3 apparently humans only acsend/ powerup once?) his trans should be like this...

(2,500,000~3,000,000)>>>>x2
i dont care what his trans looks like or what he changes into...

speed
220>>>>>>>340

hp
120>>>>>>>180

Attacks
lvl1
1.)melee
2.)ki blasts/blobs
3.)gen beam/balls
4.)kamehameha / 2nd dodompae (and i meen like a second no#4 like cell not a 2nd func)
5.) Tribeam
6.)solar flare
9.) sensu beans
lvl2
1.)melee
2.)ki blasts/blobs
3.)gen beam/balls
4.)kamehameha / 2nd dodompae (and i meen like a second no#4 like cell not a 2nd func)
5.) Tribeam / 2nd function (theres a stronger one handed version i think... not sure)
6.)solar flare
9.) sensu beans

oh and this may be off topic but buu's trans requirement should drop for 1.3 coz he has the most levels and ascending the latest... meh youll never get to kid buu(if included)

Best answers
Shuyin said:
(Tien's attacks)
Melee
Ki blasts
Generic Beam/Generic ball
Dodonpa [similiar to frieza's finger laser]
Taiyoken [solar flare]
Kamehameha
KiKou Ho (primary attack weak) / Shin Kikoho (secondary attack strong) [tribeam]

Transformation : Shiyoken: Tenshinhan sprouts out an extra set of arms from the shoulders. (from the original dragonball series, click HERE for a picture)

I know he does have Shinnoken (multiform technique) but im not sure how that would be done effectively yet.
Characters that have transformations or lots of attacks are usually *better* to add. Tien is easilly the next best character to add.
Ginyu meh...god knows how body change would work
For multiform, Tien could spit out 2 "After Images" that are solid and not faded, that just come out to his side and mirror his movments, but cause no damage like in warcraft 3 kinda

Best answers
I dunno....multiform still seems like it would be a huge pain to get into game.
out of curiosity how many people do we still have in the contest?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come the Spirit Cannon (DB - 100 - The Spirit Cannon) isn't included in the attack list? It could be like his version of the Big Bang.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it might, but in the ep of dragonball, Roshi said that whoever uses the spirit cannon has a high chance of killing themself when using it, whereas Tien uses the Tribeam against Cell repeatedly and it doesn't kill him. Also the Spirit Cannon was a blast and the Tribeam was a beam, maybe it could be a secondary fire for Tribeam in esf.

Best answers
Tribeam isnt a beam, its an unblockable blast that takes up your life force when you use it. Whenever Tien uses Tribeam, someone always mentions that it drains his life force and that he can only do the attack a few times before it kills him. The name "The Spirit Cannon" is only used in that one episode of DB and its Master Roshi who clames that it is called that. Whenever Tien uses the attack, he always shouts out "Tribeam" and not "Spirit Cannon." I guess you could call that version of the attack "The Spirit Cannon" but Tien imporves the attack in DBZ.

The attack Tien does in DB in #100 is called Kikouho (or Tribeam/The Spirit Cannon). Kikouho is just when you do one big blast with it and having it take up a ton of your life energy. So its just one big mega blast.
In DBZ, Tien was able to improve the attack by having it take up less of his life force so he could fire it over and over again. We see this happen when he does Tribeam to Imperfect Cell. When this happenes, that version of the attack is called Shin Kikouho. So really there are two versions of Tribeam. One version that is just one blast and it takes up a lot of your life force "Kikouho"/"Tribeam" and one version that doesnt take as much life force and then for can be fired over and over again "Shin Kikouho"/"Tribeam".

If Tien is to be added to ESF, Tien's first form should have "Kikouho"/"Spirit Cannon"/"Tribeam (version 1)" and his second form should have the version of the attack that can be fired over and over again: "Shin Kikouho"/"Tribeam (version 2)." Whether the second version repleces the first or just becomes a secondary fire to the first is up to ESF. I dont care as long as both versions of the attack are included some how in ESF 1.3.

Best answers
i have an idee for a transformation for tien in thze series there is always a litle guy whit a white face whit him sow as he transforms the guy comes to help him dno how but its an idee

Best answers
I seem to remember that the tri beam had some sort of zoom freature (from the time tien used it against buu) i think it would be good to play that up and make the tri beam a long range sniper attack

Just a thought

Best answers
That would be cool. Maybe have it that if you right click, a mini window will come up under the scouter and it would be like a 2x or 3x zoom. Dont know if it really will be needed since no one really just stands around in ESF but it still would be cool to have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like in cs. But I think the the zoom should be like in worms-hl.

Best answers
Tien attacks should be:
1st form
1- melee
2- ki blast
3- generic beam/ball
4- dodonpa
5- tribeam
8- solar flare (25% less ki)
9- sensu bean
2nd form ----> just a powerup (no visual changes)
1- melee
2- ki blast
3- generic beam/ball
4- dodonpa
5- shinkikoho
6- kamehameha
9- sensu bean
3rd forma -----> another powerup (no visual changes)
1- melee
2- ki blast
3- generic beam/ball
4- dodonpa
5- shinkikoho
6- kamehameha
7- Shiyooken ( more damage on melee attacks, but with ki drain)
9- sensu bean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you write it again but without the generic attacks (melee, ki blast gen ball/beam)? and seperate the forms with lines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In response to Nomadi's list, I think the Shiyooken (multi-arms) technique should be a trans because it WAS a trans in the show, and because 'power up' doesn't and shouldn't cut it as a transformation. The trans animation could be him getting all purple and sweaty like in DB, then regulating back to regular body with two extra arms. Also he doesn't learn KHH until later in DB so that could be his trans-exclusive attack, he did all the other moves pre-trans.

Have his 'Volleyball Fist' move as one of his special combos, or as a 2-hit basic melee

Dodonpa should be a yellow Deathbeam, with Rapid fire as a secondary, seeing as he already has genbeam, tribeam and KHH as beams.

He was the original Solar Flare (Taiyoken) user so I think the effects should last longer when he uses it.

Shinkikoho should be Tribeam as a beam/Tribeam as a blast like the genbeam/ball system, but with the afformentioned scope, the scope being him focusing all three eyes through the (hand) triangle to enhance his vision.

My additions into the list:
(assuming melee, ki blast, genbeam/ball and senzu are given)

1st form -- Normal
Dodonpa
Tribeam/blast
Solar Flare

2nd form -- Multiarms (Shiyooken)
Dodonpa
Tribeam/blast
Kamehameha
Solar Flare

One idea which isn't on the list is having 'Third Eye' as a move,

In the show: Tien focuses his third eye on Yamcha and copies the KHH when he uses it, instantly learning it

In ESF: If you're about to be hit by a move, you select the third eye like a regular move, its primary and secondary fires are block, but any move blocked in this way is 'learned' and can be used until you die and respawn, the move (e.g Masenko) then replaces 'Third Eye' on the list until death of Tien, when it changes back to Third Eye.

Best answers
Very nice. I like your idea for third eye how it can only copy one attack but when you die, it resets. That would be cool if they put your version of Third Eye in.

Best answers
I think he should get his...

Dodon Ray (or whatever the english version is) which is a basic charge up attack
KHH
Enhanced Solar Flare
That powerful block he used in db that he can do
Tribeam which you can zoom in and just pop somebody with (recharge maybe, or an "overheat" feature that makes it suck health when done fast)
And the Chou version of the Tribeam which maybe u couldnt zoom in as far or at all, but u could charge it up with as much energy then health as you want

Best answers
I believe someone said this before but anways, Dodon Ray should work just like Freezias Finger beam but not have it an instant attack.

It should have a quick charge, move fast, but no secondary multi fire. Like have it as strong as Gallic Gun but as fast as Special Beam Cannon... or just make it exactly like Special Beam Cannon but that it stays connected to your finger, like how SBC should ;( ! Remember, you cannot move Dodon Ray, its just a straight beam attack like SBC so it will have to move fast in order to keep it balanced with all the other beams and it was Tiens attack that was equivalent to a kamehameha, so it needs to also do some decent damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom