Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu and Tien

• Tien and #18

• Total voters
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Sonic, like I promised yesterday, I did read this entire thread in study hall -_- Seems like you guys are right, Ginyu is looking pretty useless... Tien has quite a few more attacks then I previously thought, wouldn't be a bad idea to add him. I'll kick hars in the ass acouple times and tell him to reply to this thread next time I see him.
*snuggles Joe* sniff sniff...I loveses you joe...I loveses yoouuu

And Pros to Sonic on gettin the whole contest thing goin and contacting people and stuff.....I love you too

Though if the team decides they dont want Tien in thats ok too...and there will be no bellyaching from me anyways....Im grateful for whatever we get. Keep up the great work.

Best answers
Screamline, that has nothing to do with this topic. Also, if you were to take just a little time and look at some of the other threads, no characters from the movies or the other series will be added to ESF. This is just a Mod of the DBZ show. So no, Brolly will not be in it. But thanks for your useless input :S

Anyways, I would also like to thank Pcjoe, harSens, and Sonic Boyster for all their work. If it wernt for them, Tien in 1.3 wouldnt be possible. Im happy that my thread did so well and that enough people supported it and added their valuable comments and ideas to get Tien added into Beta 1.3. Thank you everyone!

Best answers
Please note that Tien is almost (or fully) offcial now.
just take a look at the models forum and read the titles.
Tien in 1.3! yey!!!!!!!

Best answers
Damirith said:
Im happy that my thread did so well and that enough people supported it and added their valuable comments and ideas to get Tien added into Beta 1.3. Thank you everyone!
Just so you know every time there is a "lets add Tien thread" there is almost always huge support for it among the community. Hopefully because of Sonic persistence with the team we might finally have Tien in ESF.

Best answers
Thats cool that there are the groups of modelers competing to get their Tein skin in ESF. That just shows that whoever's Tien model gets put in, that its going to look amazing and have great animation for Tien's attacks.

I just cant wait to get to own Cell with Tribeam.

Best answers
I've suggested this many times before, but I think, to ease the feelings of both pro-Tien and anti-Tien (or pro/anti new characters in general), that new characters being added to ESF that weren't originally planned by the ESF team should be added and accessed through some sort of server option. That way, those people that DON'T like ESF having so many darn characters don't have to worry about it if they join servers with standard characters (or host for that matter), and those of us who do want a bigger variety of characters like those classic DBZ arcade-style games will have some misc. characters to pick if we host with the option, or join servers that support them.
I think this idea will make BOTH sides of the new-character-adding spectrum happy, or atleast satisfied enough to be a reasonable compromise.

Best answers
I Think They should Plainly Take out krillin cuz i always hate when i play bots and get a krillin bot he is so cheap and throws D.Discs almost every time, in Krillins place Tien or Yamcha (Spirit Ball Atk)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say the more characters available more unique battles :laff: i mean if it's like this, the community can pull up a high quality model, animation, sounds, etc, the whole package for a character in DBZ that the team wouldn't mind having in as long as the community does the work, more power :yes: maybe we should start a GOTENKS thread or android 18 thread, or android 16

Best answers
Shao said:
I've suggested this many times before, but I think, to ease the feelings of both pro-Tien and anti-Tien (or pro/anti new characters in general), that new characters being added to ESF that weren't originally planned by the ESF team should be added and accessed through some sort of server option. That way, those people that DON'T like ESF having so many darn characters don't have to worry about it if they join servers with standard characters (or host for that matter), and those of us who do want a bigger variety of characters like those classic DBZ arcade-style games will have some misc. characters to pick if we host with the option, or join servers that support them.
I think this idea will make BOTH sides of the new-character-adding spectrum happy, or atleast satisfied enough to be a reasonable compromise.
Theres no limit to how many chars ESF can have.....(not to my knowledge anyways...i think the 9 char lim rumor is bogus) so why the heck would the team go through all the trouble of coding in a new character and balancing him etc just to disable him???? If people dont want to use tien they dont have to pick him....and if they think it has too many characters theyre just being retarted. The more unique characters the better the gameplay.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No disableable characters, no removal of krillin, both would be a waste of time and code.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have a good idea that i think all the people who want to see Tenshinhans multiform kick someones ass will like. Instead of a seperate attack it should be done so that when you go head-on with someone and Tien wins, then three more Tiens should appear (one each side of enemy) and they should all attack and beat the enemy senseless before sending him cascading through the air. This way the additional forms could be implemented simply by adding the exact same model and animation of Tien on each side of the other guy. The additional forms wouldn't have to do any extra damage but it would still look awesome!

And i love the idea of the 4-armed transformation. Sounds sweet.
Why would someone want to remove characters? There are never enough characters.

P.S. Screamline, i sympathise with you as Broli kicks major ass.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your idea of multiform being his combo animation. I think that could be extremely cool if the coding for it wasn't to much of a pain in the ass but then again its not like joe and harsens haven't done harder...

Best answers
i suggested this idea...

its in this thread first reply

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah, so THAT'S what you were talking about. Well you're SENTENCE wasn't clear on that and it wasn't exactly a detailed description of your idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
I have a good idea that i think all the people who want to see Tenshinhans multiform kick someones ass will like. Instead of a seperate attack it should be done so that when you go head-on with someone and Tien wins, then three more Tiens should appear (one each side of enemy) and they should all attack and beat the enemy senseless before sending him cascading through the air. This way the additional forms could be implemented simply by adding the exact same model and animation of Tien on each side of the other guy. The additional forms wouldn't have to do any extra damage but it would still look awesome!

And i love the idea of the 4-armed transformation. Sounds sweet.
Why would someone want to remove characters? There are never enough characters.

P.S. Screamline, i sympathise with you as Broli kicks major ass.
If there able to do a afterimage effect during combos, then i Ithink you can maybe make a replica of 3 tiens.

Best answers
I think Tien should be added in ESF 1.3 , there would be no use out of ginyu , i think he's just too weak and he's just in a few dbz episodes , none likes him , he will be useless...And about the transformations , I think tien shouldnt have any transformation at all , Krillin shouldnt have too... and their starting powerlevels should be lower too , like 500 000 , and they should grow pl much slower than all the otehr characters , guys give it up , humans arent as good as all the others in dbz...

Best answers
I think Tien should be added in ESF 1.3 , there would be no use out of ginyu , i think he's just too weak and he's just in a few dbz episodes , none likes him , he will be useless...And about the transformations , I think tien shouldnt have any transformation at all , Krillin shouldnt have too... and their starting powerlevels should be lower too , like 500 000 , and they should grow pl much slower than all the otehr characters , guys give it up , humans arent as good as all the others in dbz...

so why should anyone play as humen??

Best answers
That is true, humans never really increase much in power and humans are much weaker then the other characters in the DBZ series.

Krillin is already the slowest at leveling in ESF. He already starts out with the lowest amount of ki 600,000 (same with Gohan) and needs the most amount of ki to level, which is 3 million ki (same as Buu). In all the times I have played as krillin, I have never been able to reach his transformation, and my scores would be in the top 3 on the server with 54 kills and 17 deaths.

Still...this is a game, not the TV show. Even though humans dont level up much in the show, there still needs to be balance in ESF. Also, ESF is putting more transformations in 1.3 so, Krillin and Tien will have just as many power ups as the rest of the other characters. For the list power ups we want in ESF, check out the thread "Non-Linear Transformations Tree."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom