Best answers
means "spirit of the wolf" one of my first attempts at drawing and colouring an origonal concept and character... please comment
(he's the good guy)

Best answers
looks pretty cool... color it in photoshop? I'd add some detail to the hair and spear head, but that's just me... and I don't know what he looks like in your head, but I think it'd look good if the spear had some decoration, and the hair looks like you just dumped it blue, but other than that, I'd say it's excellent.

8/10

Best answers
I did just dump it blue ^_^ got lazy... I may fix it... I had no ink to ink the picture so I had so much extra work doing it in photoshop. This is the third pic i've cg'd in my life and I never used a tutorial or nothing, just tried to figure it out my myself... thanks for the spear advice.... I may even fix the hair. Thanks for your opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nice, i would work on the eyes abit, but...gj

Best answers
not bad not bad, but around the legs i suggest you cut all the brown outside the leg outline, you can see it faintly n dosent look nice, secondely make sure ur using smudge, burn, dodge tools aswell as wot u r using atm it will give it a better feel if done properly

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty good, esp. for your third time cg'ing. I'd work with it more, to fix up the areas like the spear, his hair, and that nasty little brown glow around his pants. :)

Best answers
yea i'll fix the pants **** when I put a background for him... I gotta finish leon first... had do redo his ***-lookin clothes

Best answers
hmmm... Thanks SO MUCH for all the honest critique. Now I know what to work on

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the body art man, but a lot of the things that can be fixed have already been mentioned.

Best answers
wow some legs he got
and his body is tiny
so make his legs shorter then it's a ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom