Throwing the sword

Mog

Best answers
i guess, but its just a little extra thing to make it more interesting... well kinda...
i wouldnt really call trunk's burning attack a medium damage beam tho... its just a more annoying version of the generic beam. o_O

Best answers
Sug:

1. Throw the zword jedi knight style, throw him and pull him back with an invisible force

2 throw the zword in a generic ki beam so it flows on the beam and hits target...:notice:

Best answers
Yes and why don't we give everyone a disc too. The fact that using that would make people b***h more than kame spamming, most likely means it won't be added.

Best answers
ok first can someone translate the following suggestin plz? i tried but i can say it in english:

hier ist die idee: wenn trunks sein schwert wirft ohne vorher lange auszuladen fliegt der schwert langsam und im hohen bogen (wie eine parabel). doch je länger trunks den wurf auflädt desto schneller und flacher fielgt das schwert. die ladezeit sollte etwas länger als die vom kamehameha sein.

Best answers
lol or, when you throw it, it cna go threw their stomache and you can pull the back and start meleeing them witht eh sword in them. lololol

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by your nightmare
ok first can someone translate the following suggestin plz? i tried but i can say it in english:

hier ist die idee: wenn trunks sein schwert wirft ohne vorher lange auszuladen fliegt der schwert langsam und im hohen bogen (wie eine parabel). doch je länger trunks den wurf auflädt desto schneller und flacher fielgt das schwert. die ladezeit sollte etwas länger als die vom kamehameha sein.
babel fish translation:
here is the idea: if drunkenness its sword throws without before for a long time to unload flies to that sword slowly and in the high bent (like a parabola). but the longer drunkenness the throw up-loaded the faster and flatter the sword fielgt the load time should than of kamehameha being somewhat longer.

heh, that makes it alot clearer! ...babel fish seems to like the word drunkeness! o_O
www.babel.altavista.com

i think trunks should atleast get his masenko... i dont get why it hasnt been added yet, are they saving it for ussj or something? :(

Best answers
ROFL! fish made my day *laughs some more*

and im not coming back inot the debate but im just saying that it would be an end over end throw(thats what i mean when u could hear it whooshing at u) and the horizonal mass of it would be less than a ki ball. and every1 knows how hard it is to hit a moving target with a single ki ball :fight:

Best answers
Just an IDEA but wudnt it be great if u can wield the Z sword... just imagine trnx and gohan battling it out with a sword each... think of sword struggles parries and finishing combo's not only the use of ki, but tactics of the player aswell what u think people?

Junaid

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you just described DMZ beta 1.8, but I'm not sure. Anyway, there will be some sword styled melee after 1.2's release, but not up until then. And no, Gohan needs no damned sword. This isn't Kenshin with fireballs.

Best answers
I would just see this as another attack for people to call you a whore for using, like most of Freeza’s. I really don't care for the idea, :no: . Retrieve the sword after it is thrown? Man that’s a small object on a big map, it just doesn't make much sense as it would be a waste of time to go searching around a map for a sword while battle rages on above your head. The game is meant to be fast paced, not where did my blade go so I can pick it up and throw it again.

Best answers
i have an idea! (fore once, is that spelt right?)

you could be able to throw i! if you miss haha! its gone. if you hit you get it back! and you loose some ki. if they block it breaks and you dont get it back. end of discusion. that is the most logical thing to do.

the end. :scared: (somethings coming!)

Mog

Best answers
trunks could use ki to pull the sword back without even moving...
now that i think about it, all the characters in dbz should be able to use ki to move stuff... it would make it kinda easy to get the dragonballs though! :p

Gohan needs no damned sword. This isn't Kenshin with fireballs.
lol! although gohan used a sword so its not exactly a stupid sugestion

Best answers
Maby he could use it like a boomerang that doesn't instantly kill (that would suck). This would eliminate the problem of not being able to get your sword back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom