Throw the melee ?

Best answers
Hello people xD

ive played on a server and there was a guy he has do an attack i dont know how to do it he has throw me and did then suddenly melee ( with goku ) i tested it with trunks it worked but not with goku he told me there is a trick but he cant tell it . does anyone know how to do it

( big sry for my bad english >_< )

Best answers
umm. swoop to u and start throwing u? o_O or that he throws u and then swoops/teles and hits u? :p yah i know that trick. just can't perform it mehhself i thing XD

Best answers
I mean he started throw then he realse the mouse2 and press mouse2 again for melee and it hits ( without tele and swoop )

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an exploit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Its very easy to do with Trunks, but I dunno how its done with goku. Either way its an exploit thats not welcome in many servers.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow. I didnt even know that.. I wonder if that exloit is in our Bug page?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We try not to post explots that exist in the current version where the public can see them, but I do believe it has been reported.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In general its possible with Gohan and Frieza too. I get to know some exploits since I'm currently revamping melee system for mine addon, so I get to know those silly things.

Best answers
Can anyone pm me about it ? btw i forgot a n in throw the melee o_O"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a bug and thus should not be ussed -_-

Anyhow Cell can do it to ^^ And belive me it can get anoying.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When people first found out about the Trunks version of the exploit, half of everyone on the servers was Trunks. Let's try to avoid telling people how to do it o_O. Nothing sucks more than being thrown a gazillion times.

Best answers
:( i dont will tell it but i am a goku player and goku hasnt got many combos like trunks etc and u dont must say it here u can pm me

Best answers
Jace said:
:( i dont will tell it but i am a goku player and goku hasnt got many combos like trunks etc and u dont must say it here u can pm me
ur playing the same game as me right ?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jace said:
Goku doesnt have as many combos? Wtf are you talking about? Thats why its ok to use exploits? That makes no sense.

Best answers
man just be so mad >_<" if u have msn or icq we can talk there

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...He's saying he iss not going to tell you the exploit because since it IS an exploit, he isn't going to tell you...

Funny though, I thought this was intended for Trunks since he is a 'melee based' character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom