Throatslit Asassin. WIP

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sparr said:
'Throatslit' sounds like way too awkward and 'made-up' a word to me. Cutthroat sounds much better. And besides, that's hardley a slit by any means, lol, so a cut seems to fit the bill. But it also doesn't seem too assassin like. I know the 'back attack' is very cliche, but thats because it works. This looks to me just like some crazy guy who runs up and ripped someones throat out with the wrong side of a blade. Plus, the color purple doesn't do the whole 'Assassin' thing for me, especially the purple hair. I hope I didn't sound too harsh, its good overall, just too strange....
as i said before, i was trying to avoid the usual assassin type that we all get to know by television, just because it's some sorta hype.
i dun want black clothes, shadow movement, sneaky soundless attacks etc. there so horribly overused and not even always true.
i guess ur right about the title, im not brilliant in english...

Best answers
Violent and A bloody mess..

I think you thought about the scene a lot longer then you've spent working on the art.. The characters are how shale I say.. Green, not exactly anime or manga the one guy has a facial expression which is a great way to practice emotions and keep your concept's nice and clean. Anatomically this picture is horrible, artistically its creative, your expressing your idea openly almost as if its just another piece of art, which can work for or against the theme your trying to set. I would have liked to see more of the attacker's face but other then that I like it. GJ! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom