Thoughts

Best answers
I have noticed that the animations and stance of esf needs work, for example when you see the models standing their arms are in a strange position, aswell as when you fall or get knocked back the movements happen to be glitchy. It would also be nice if you made each char have diffrent ways of walking standing.. not necessary but it can look good. Instead of having chars transform ssj in random servers, why not instead have each char lvl up with a certain amount of xp, players that reach lvl 10 will be able to turn super saiyen when they wish, then lvl 15 certain powers like spirit bomb, then lvl 20 super saiyen 2.. etc It would be more stable aswell as enjoyable with players instead of going into a server and taking hours to get enough xp to transform without the dragon balls. When people talk you guys also could or should script something so that in game mp3 volume lowers and mic is hearable.

Best answers
jedimastecloud said:
I have noticed that the animations and stance of esf needs work, for example when you see the models standing their arms are in a strange position, aswell as when you fall or get knocked back the movements happen to be glitchy. It would also be nice if you made each char have diffrent ways of walking standing.. not necessary but it can look good. Instead of having chars transform ssj in random servers, why not instead have each char lvl up with a certain amount of xp, players that reach lvl 10 will be able to turn super saiyen when they wish, then lvl 15 certain powers like spirit bomb, then lvl 20 super saiyen 2.. etc It would be more stable aswell as enjoyable with players instead of going into a server and taking hours to get enough xp to transform without the dragon balls. When people talk you guys also could or should script something so that in game mp3 volume lowers and mic is hearable.
You will be able to go up to SS3 in 1.3 which will not be released until.. no one knows when well when its done actually so dont ask when itll be released but There will be more characters and transformations added in 1.3. You can change the mic volume on your own side and xp will be easier for you to get once you get better. The average player could trans. within like 20 minutes or so.
k thnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jedimastecloud said:
Animations are the best part of ESF in my opinion. But just in case you are living completely under a rock (which i'm pretty sure you are reading that) everything is being revamped for 1.3, Animations included, so sleep easy.

I think what you mean with your second thing is saved characters stats. But that's a no go babe, sorry. The system itself just isn't safe enough and can be easily abused unless we decide to pay money to host all the character infromation on a private server, which we definitely won't do.

Additionally, a stat saving system would pretty much bar any new players from having fun in ESF. No one wants to join a server at level one only to find out everyone else is level fifty and they keep getting beaten around the map. Who wants to play that game?

And as Kasey stated, you can change your own volume in-game, I don't know why you'd want to use a mic while playing ESF, it's not really a slow paced game where you need communication to make strategies.

Additionally, as Kasey has also stated, once you get better you'll take about 20 minutes max to hit your required transformation pl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom