Thoughts on ESF throughout the years.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have been thinking lately on how far ESF has come seriously in Alpha 1.5 to ESF: Final. The absolutely amazing and impressive part is the Graphics, Audio, Attacks, etc. To think that we MIGHT be close to getting ESF:Final everyday is exciting. I think we should be thankful we even have pictures, haha :p I find myself from time to time looking over the melee video or the gallery. ESF is gonna be something big, even though ESF 1.2.3 is a pretty nice game. ESF:Final will be the peak of all Dragon Ball Z games in my opinion. For example, the XBOX and PlayStation games do not have what ESF has. The breathtaking and electrifying combat which ESF:Final has. I know when ESF:Final comes out my eyes will shoot open and get a download and install instantly Haha.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It sure has come a long way.

From this [video=youtube;8nw0ppJbil8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nw0ppJbil8[/video]

To this [video=youtube;b034A61IUmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b034A61IUmc[/video]

Best answers
Man that trailer hypes me up each time I see it, I downloaded it and viewed it at half it's normal speed to see all the details, especially the combo's.

Final will sate all DBZ fans, until the end of days.

Best answers
Man that trailer hypes me up each time I see it, I downloaded it and viewed it at half it's normal speed to see all the details, especially the combo's.

Final will sate all DBZ fans, until the end of days.
Just be very aware of the fact that expectations are usually false.
but yeah, it might be just me

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ohhh it's gonna be badass, ESF:F will shine in the midle of all dragonball Z games ^^.I'll tell my brother when it's realesed, would be really nice if we kik ass together(I LOVE the combat system of ESF:F) ahh I'm gonna be so happy ^.^
Dear ESF team, i have to tell u something....You are awesome......totally awesome!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i don't know if i like the combat system of esf:f.
Never played it.

combat in the current esf is good but i don't feel like jumping in anymore after
getting used to high res games like battlefield.
I'll play esf:f though that's still decent looking.

But yeah this game is and will always be a part of me :p

Best answers
It is so amazing watching how far these guys have gone. Really admire their work and look forward to the day ESF:F is released. I cringe when I look at the alpha 2.0 animations for aura haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom