This POTW deserves a new thread.

Best answers
Good stuff

So what exactly do the buddys do

Will they become more powerful?
Does the main character gain anything out of it?
How do they attack?
Do they jump infront of other people attacks?
Do they randomly set of to a target?
Can you play as an buddy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, you just got an excellent idea, they jump in front of you to block attacks, hehe, that might work, then instead of you only blocking, you both block, ths making your block stronger, oh and I nkwo you were thinking that he sacrifices himself for you, but I just blossomed an idea.

Maybe they're just there to block attacks and such, that's why their pl is so low, but note that his hp isn't too bad, 100, might be useful.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw CS that grass texture is making me touch myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
This brings a question of balance to the table. If I'm playing as two characters like that and I charge up a gen beam, I assume both characters will charge it up and fire. This would effectively do double damage, no? I would think that would sort of destroy melee.
Unless Guldo's power level is equal to Ginyu, it's not going to do double damage. It'll be slightly more powerful at best.

But seeing as you get stronger buddies over time, the damage dealt will be stronger. I dunno if you can have the entire ginyu force with you at once or just a single buddy. Either way, I'm sure the strongest buddy you have (presumably Jeice or Recoome) will have a pl high enough to add about 1.2x-1.5x damage to your usual power, making you stronger, but not by an incredible amount. I mean look at it. 1000 Ki isn't going to add much damage at all.

This is just my theory, so no one quote me on this for truth.

Edit - Besides, I think some characters, like Guldo, aren't meant to aid you in actual power. Perhaps it's the abilites they hold to help Ginyu. Like someone pointed out, Guldo is weak, butif he had a time stop it would make up for his weakness. Then there's Recoome, who has no real special abilities oter than power, so he could be the powerhouse buddy to add power to your attacks.

Again, this is all just a theory.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-And it could be that the little fella gains PL also. 1000 will jump pretty fast in the presence of players with 1000000 PL.

I have no idea, there is way to much left open to interpretation.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Btw CS that grass texture is making me touch myself.
Thank you <3

You will see me back in action soon. School's been a real *****, just a few more days, and my mappingspree of darkness shall commence once more.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
His HP is 100 , but dont forget, PL difference affects damage, in such difference I believe he dies in 1 hit ? lol or less if that could happen ;)

Best answers
Could it be so that players get speed increse from pl like damage and transing increses speed only by raising pl? That would get rid of being slow for ever problem for those chars who have buddy trans.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This picture makes me so horny. I'm going to print it out, tape it to my ceiling above my bed, along with my newly founded kidboy pic. I'll be back in 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom