MaX

Best answers
http://wave.prohosting.com/~shask/james.JPG

its a fake char i made :D be nice to me on this with feedback cause this my 1st model and im 11 years old sooooo.... :/.. thx

Critz and copy and paste the url.. (EDIT) COME REPLY I KNOWU GUYS KEEP VIEWING NOW REPLY ... geeze.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should make the middle of the torso go inwards so he has hips. but its ok for your first. just keep in mind the anatomy to the human body so everything stays in proportion. keep at it!:D

Best answers
Hey, for an 11 year old it beat the crap out of my current model *trashes current model* and i'm 16 :cry:

Hmm... his neck is too square, and so are his feet, legs are a bit lumpy, and torso's a bit big.. but don't get discouraged, for your first model the proportions aren't too far off.

One bit of advise when making your own character, always draw them on paper first and make sure you draw all their forms etc, 'build your character'.. in the end you'll have a better idea of what he looks and acts like.

*Goes back to tutorials on 'how to model with milkshape'.. just can't get this bugger.. *

Best answers
umm ok its good for your first but... what is it ?!

MaX

Best answers
its my fake char i made :).. his name is james :).. when i get better at modeling ill get a animator and a skiner so i can release the model :)..not that model tho :).. and thx for the crits and stuff :)..

Best answers
read his first post, it's his made up character, so just post on the quality of the model not how much it looks like a dbz character.

*Btw* i've just posted screens of my first part of my model, it was going to bee normal/ssj/ssj2/ssj3 gotenks.. but someone is allready making a quality one.. so i don't know.. :p

*edit* way too many smileys, my eyes hurt :shocked:

Best answers
plz tell me where to get the stuff so i can create:fight:

Best answers
vulkan, you've started 3 threads about getting started already.. stop with the spam! :rolleyes:

w00t! 300th post in 1 month!

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
vulkan, you've started 3 threads about getting started already.. stop with the spam! :rolleyes:

w00t! 300th post in 1 month!

thats sad....

Best answers
erm, I haven't been spamming, I put it at the end after I realised I reached 300 posts so that if I forgot the date I could check back... and MaX, that message saying 'nice spam' was a spammier message than mine.. as was the one saying 'that's sad', so shut up about it and get back on topic.

any updated screenies? use the crits that we have given and apply them to your model and see how it improves (or doesn't improve as the case may be)

Best answers
Not bad for a first time. ^^

It's a little spikey, and I reckon some of the parts were made using the sphere/Cylender tool.

But let's just say if you have the patience to MAKE a model, I assume you can only get better from there...

My experimenting with modeling resulted in a mishappened box...

So much for my grand Justice model project. ;_;

Best answers
Give the model a beard and we got ourself a Osama Bin Laden :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom