This Kid Needs Anger Management

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet another video of some poor soul who is way to serious about video games. It's from ebaums world, so maybe you've all seen it, who knows. It's funny anyways.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html

I have no idea what he is saying though, anyone happen to understand him?

KyoKusanagi

K
He's yelling at his computer to hurry up and load Unreal Tournament because he really wants to play.

Then he abuses it because its taking too long. Then he gets in and kills a few bots and goes batty.

And then he gets pwn3d and goes bat**** insane.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate this video because its played , also what hes saying all the time is so stupid (i understand this language).

its althought truth, todays kids dont get away from the computer like this.
its like a drug for them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all

NO

I refuse to watch anything on eBaumsWorld.com -- I am not supporting that content stealing ass Eric Bauman

You should do the same.

KyoKusanagi

K
Halfway through the vid you can clearly see his optical mouse which is clearly plugged in - since its lighting up red. :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
First of all

NO

I refuse to watch anything on eBaumsWorld.com -- I am not supporting that content stealing ass Eric Bauman

You should do the same.
I was about to watch the vid, since I already watched it although I wanted to see it again.
first I thought I'd see what you guys would say about it then I saw Dewd's post and noticed that he was right! =O
Thanks for a the heads up Dewd lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny? am I the only one who feels like brutally beating the crap out of that kid? that annoyed the hell out of me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Well.. The kids keyboard isn't plugged in, and that's 100% sure, you can even see the plug+wire twirling around when he's shaking it (without pulling it back enough to actually pull the plug out)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Actually, all I see flying around are the keys he's smashed out. You can see the keyboard wire but you can't see the plug.

That kid needs to calm down a tad.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Funny? am I the only one who feels like brutally beating the crap out of that kid? that annoyed the hell out of me.
No, you aren't...

That kid laughs like an evil genious, it scares the hell out of me. I never thought that people like that could possibly be born into this perfect world of ours. I hope I never meet that kid, and he should wish the same.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that kid yelling in German? He like raped his keyboard at the end...

And he keyboard was plugged in because you can hear that "beep" sound it makes when you press too much keys at once. But the wustion is why would he tape himself and then post it on eBaums..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most often, they don't tape themselves. Other people tape them, and then get a laugh (Or a scare) out of it later.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The camera could have been placed and hidden by a family member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom