This is so terribly cool!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, after some thinking it's more than simple to do this. You'll notice that each new entry makes a new video. Basically, what this guy did was record seperate little videos for each number or letter, and made a program that quickly puts them all together in a file like the one that's uploaded. While it is weird that this whole thing is done in such a fast period, maybe he just has a very fast connection and a very good PC? I don't think he's actually psychic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice find, too bad it dosn't have any russian names in it XD

EDIT: And our phone numbers are 1 digit longer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I left the moment it asked for a phone number. All I need is for my friend to piss and moan about Criss Angel coming through his phone line and headbutting him in the face.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not entering phone numbers... what exactly is this?

Stupid thing doesnt know James is a name... man thats retarded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You try saying and recording more than a thousand names and then hosting it for free on the internet >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't call you. I put in my local pizzeria's phone number. All he does is say "SPELL YOUR NAME IN YOUR MIND BOOGA BOOGA!!!" and then he says your name. Then he takes out a stack of cards and tells you your phone number. It isn't live, so it's obviously staged.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so you give them the information... and then they just read it back to you all mysteriously.

<3 Smiff

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They tell you not to even look at the video because you can only view the video once. You're supposed to just send it to your friend and hope for the best.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a bull**** one just to check it out. I was rather impressed by how he did it, so I decided to "freak" my friend... I expect a panicked call later today... Well, maybe not, but I can still hope for one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom