This Is Pretty Messed Up!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's idiots like this that make the media flip out about video games, and brand everyone who plays them ticking timebombs.

If you have as many problems as this guy had to have, playing a video game shouldn't quite be on the top of your list.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it hard to believe, but if it is true, it's people like them that are going to make people like me to protest to whomever has the power to ban certain types of games to unban them, because it's not our fault that they killed whomever they did, it was theirs. They chose to, they had the choice to do it or not to do it. And they chose to do it, why punish me for that? That's something i would say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least he had the guts to pull through. Sort of.

Best answers
It's guys like this that made me sick...that dude wasn't normal....ok....if joo are nuts get kiiled but what did does parents do to deserve this???thats playing yar life...and even idiot was the guy that killed those parents and that tarded guy...ok...maybe the stupid one could've killed him 4 beeing stupid 4 betting on his life.....1 think 2 say 2 that killed dude....ARE JOO HAPPY NOW U FREAK????

Retired
Best answers
it's stupid enough to allow yourself and your parents to get killed...

but the guys who pulled it off are just sick in their minds.. I can't believe you can take someone's life like that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, the fact that he agreed to it was bad, but even worse, they went through with it. Heh usually when I make a stupid bet for 10-20 dollars and I win, I usually let my friends off the hook. I'd imagine this was one of those situations where you would want to be a little lenient on the loser.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol this is priceless, call me inhuman but i sort of understand this..
a game is always just a game, but a game gets real exciting when theres a real life consequence bound to the outcome of a game.
kind of how you feel the adrenaline rush upto you when your playing UT2k4 on a bigass lanparties final round.. and the winner gets a certain prize, it makes a game much more exciting.

if you wanna take a game real serious, you can bet your lives on the outcome...

obviously not something that i would do, but i do understand why people would do it, and therefore not call them sick, mindless or inhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom