This is not a thread, don't click!

Bolteh2

B
oh well. you clicked so i might as well show it..

c&c allowed but i won't change anything (c&c for future knowledge)

Best answers
the show of the shading...where the teeth split...to keep her from looking bucktooth,..put the split shading in the back side near the kanine and wisdom tooth

but GREAT way better than my shading

Best answers
Its ccool. Personally i dont like that style but the shading and coloring is hella lot betta than what i can do. XD i will learn lol. Keep it up. Nice work.

ps. shes scary :(

Best answers
very nice. her right arm (her view) is shorter than her left arm though. so you might want to extend that a bit. and the crotch area..... well shes wearing a dress and dresses are usually kind of flowy so you wouldnt really see those lines there. :p
the coloring can use some more contrast to make the picture more indepth... but i havent seen ur other drawings before so this may just be the way u color.

other than that is very good. i like ur line quality and the cleanness :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I <3 you Bolteh! its such a sexy style, i love the lines and i love how you colour, the only thing if anything i'd change, is that it lacks some sorta depth, like linda says u cud probably up the contrast on either the woman, like make that red richer or the background could be darkened with the sky lightened, just to make it jump out that little bit more. I love the way u put ur signature there =0 it looks so damn stylish.

Oh and about ur sigs at the moment, the top one looks awesome, great typo, but the second, those pills you used for "FEEL" the highlights on them are all over the place >_< making it look unatural, im sure you know what i mean ;). Why dont you ever make sig threads? ur my favourate sigmaker on the forums but u never do =\

Oh and i saw that thread u made in offtopic that got closed, dont worry its mostly the younger and newer people that dont like you telling them the blatent truth here. Like i said, i <3 you.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta love WoW éh Bolteh ?

For an undead, the face looks a little lively to me. Other then that, it looks awesome. Might want to have this posted WoW, i'm sure it'll make it into WoW fanart.

Bolteh2

B
i submitted it yesterday, they said i would receive an e-mail shortly after the submission.. haven't received one tho :/

i agree on the lack of depth on the robe and i realise that her right arm is shorter.. the original idea was that the arm would move away from the camera (this making it shorter) but the hand came it quite big.. but meh, a person can only learn from his mistakes

ty

PS: dave, yeah, the shading on the pills si teh suck :p did it extremely fast because m8 of mine created a red one with the queens of the stone age symbol (the Q with the spermcell) and he wanted to go to bed so i just slapped these pills in a random order (original idea from the "feel good hit of the summer" single cover)

Best answers
you use a different type of shading on the fingers then the one you use on the soulder pads.

imo you should stick to 1 type of shading..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Bolteh, that's hot, I'm sweating, did someone turn up the heat in here or is it just me? Seriously. I <3 it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;) nice fix on the pills they look great now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom