So, where's Half-Life?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Curious, can you re-take the second image with my signature at the background with this reply text within it as well? Then it will be all fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's your problem exactly?

Best answers
i have not problem...but sky dont give me support...he think i have not steam .-.-"

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watch closely to his first screenshot you'll find out something interesting.
*cough*
(He has a lot of games on his account and the scroll bar in the right is small which means there are much more games there=cracked Steam.)
*/cough*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oh, you're having a HUD problem? Are you using OpenGL?
He requested help while he downloaded Half-Life (non-steam) a couple of days ago. Hence my doubts. It's not that "I" don't give support, "we" don't give support to non-steam users. Hence I requested the screenshots to begin with.

If you watch closely to his first screenshot you'll find out something interesting.
*cough*
(He has a lot of games on his account and the scroll bar in the right is small which means there are much more games there=cracked Steam.)
*/cough*
Right you are.. Never noticed that at a quick sight. And added the fact that he has a lot of pre-order games. I also noticed on Image 1 that quite a lot of games has been removed from the list.

Last edited:
Best answers
yes but when you see me non steam is illegal i buyed hl...are ony 9,99 £ -.-"

---------- Double Post below was added at - 02:16 PM has been merged with this post created - 02:15 PM at ----------

But if you don't want help me...not problem...bye -.-"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He requested help while he downloaded Half-Life (non-steam) a couple of days ago. Hence my doubts. It's not that "I" don't give support, "we" don't give support to non-steam users. Hence I requested the screenshots to begin with.
I never questioned you? o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I never questioned you? o_O
No you didn't :p, but at the sight that with your reply attempting to help him merely shows me you were going to ignore my reply regarding his screeny and help him regardless..

And Maedras95, Tenzo gives a very good point. The scroll bar in the right shows that you own 20x the games you have shown in the first screenshot. You sir, have a cracked Steam. So please don't lie to us. Unless of course you are very rich and bought every single steam game there is.

You also edited out quite a few games as well with paint.. For what reason?

Best answers
i have not painted the file -.-" my computer have 512mb of ram...and the screenshot not do better -.-"
( don't help me ok? Bye-.-)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have not painted the file -.-" my computer have 512mb of ram...and the screenshot not do better -.-"
( don't help me ok? Bye-.-)
C'mon dude. Cut the crap. We know you're using cracked Steam. Don't bother.
And this means no support for you.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Maedra, the screenshot has been edited:

The games are missing, while in the end it says the game has not been installed. Not to mention part of the E of the last game is missing and part of the star in the end is missing. Where's the minus ( - ) at the star? And with the games list filled with games, it's hard to believe you got HL through the original Steam.

but I'll tell you what. I'll support you if you can add me on your Steam Friend list and I see you playing Half-Life & ESF, how's that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom