this is my last thread of suggestions

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
so I am suggesting :
kurilin to evolv much faster like 2 000 000 ki and new attack and powerfull attacks beacause it's hard to get to 3 000 000 and if he has the bigest speed is going to be the best
more beams to vegeta normal or just one the big bang attack in normal form
more secret commbos like 5 will be good
since goku can teleport whit evre beam why not the rest of the players can charge a generic ball in swooping
kid buu to have kamehameha and a big ball like the death ball
and super buu kamehameha and mouth blast
and final flash size biger like in evm when you are majin vegeta
new gallit gun whit more power for vegeta whitout the aura
maybe to disk for frieza like he did in dbz and kurilin multi disk
piccolo & cell can regenerat like buu but much slower
beam speed more faster like kurilins speed
ki blast hard to make a ki blob like 5 ki blast to make a ki blob and sone color to the ki blob like red or gren or difret color to difrent player
more melee attacks like simple melee you use right click to hit some one maybe use left click to hit someon theat is down or whatever someting new
difrent turbo aura new one more nice loking like in the dbz movis
when swooping you will have a trail of smook ore like a comet like in dbz when they fly fast
18 and 17 to have infinit ki just like in the dbz movis this mean no ki to small beam like ki blast generic beam swooping

so this is it so tell me what you thing

Best answers
well alotta of ur suggestions are WAY TOO UNBALANCED! buu is already too overpowerfulled. and then add him kameha? and smthng like deathball?! o_O HELL NO!

the shooting generics when swooping would be changed to ki blast.

tehh trail of smook is already in i thing.. and vegeta needs 1 more beam i thing. and gallic need to be more powerfullier that's correct.

with krillin.. i thing it's just fine with that 3.000.000 pl trans. his damn fast when he trans.

dunno for tehh rest. lets see what other members say :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
so I am suggesting :
kurilin to evolv much faster like 2 000 000 ki and new attack and powerfull attacks beacause it's hard to get to 3 000 000 and if he has the bigest speed is going to be the best

not neaded in 1.3 that will be a bit more ussefull and he already has the biggest speed

more beams to vegeta normal or just one the big bang attack in normal form
more secret commbos like 5 will be good

already planed

since goku can teleport whit evre beam why not the rest of the players can charge a generic ball in swooping

sounds good but Goku can teleport with beams as a way of instant transmition

kid buu to have kamehameha and a big ball like the death ball

wait for 1.3 ti see wich attacks will be in there

and super buu kamehameha and mouth blast

same as above

and final flash size biger like in evm when you are majin vegeta

agreed but the explosion should be the same size (maby not as big as in EVM but a bit bigger)

new gallit gun whit more power for vegeta whitout the aura

Gallit gun is as strong as the kamehameha

maybe to disk for frieza like he did in dbz and kurilin multi disk

sounds OK

piccolo & cell can regenerat like buu but much slower

nope all they can do is replace bodeyparts lost in battle nothing more

beam speed more faster like kurilins speed

the beams are faster than Krillin

ki blast hard to make a ki blob like 5 ki blast to make a ki blob and sone

now way to much kiblobspam

color to the ki blob like red or gren or difret color to difrent player

nah the kiblasts are all the same collor so no nead for that

y more melee attacks like simple melee ou use right click to hit some one maybe use left click to hit someon theat is down or whatever someting new
difrent turbo aura new one more nice loking like in the dbz movis

did you read the 1.3 outline? Thats planed and made already. BUt no kicking on the ground to abuseable

when swooping you will have a trail of smook ore like a comet like in dbz when they fly fast

sounds OK like ESF-world servers

18 and 17 to have infinit ki just like in the dbz movis this mean no ki to small beam like ki blast generic beam swooping

no ki to swooping = a very big advantage

so this is it so tell me what you thing

told you in the quote ^^

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree whit grega to he answer all my questions nice one but still kid buu has to have a kamehameha wave and 17 & 18 shuld have a advantej just beacaus there new they have to be strog to

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
17 and 18 arnt seperate characters they will play as 1 character with the buddy system. and we still have no idea about the stats they will have.

As for Buu weho knows maby hell have it. Maby he already does. Only the people who wont say a thing know about that.

Best answers
uuu!! almight grega! the master of knowledge! champion of information! plz! let us know some more ;) grega got all tehh asnwers!! :D

well he putted it tehh good way xD and buu dont need kameha :p remember... waaayyy tooo powerfuuull.. POWERFUUUL!!!!

Best answers
yes plz dont overpower him anymore hes already the most overpowered character on the game givin kamehameha would just be suicide lol.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
kid but is not theat great and not theath powerfull
o and I dont thing theath frieza shuld desasscend to his normal form il al dbz and gt he staid in his final form

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.

volkov, he may have stayed in his final form in GT, but nothing from GT will be implemented in ESF. As for Final Flash being made bigger; dont beam explosions increase proportionally to power already? Having C17 and C18 with infinite ki is.....WAY too ridculous, that would mean people could beamspam or teleport forever without recharging. Piccolo and Cell cant regenerate their health, only can respawn their limbs and other parts, as long as their brain is still intact. Buu should have a kamehame wave, but not kid buu. Only evil skinny buu and fat buu had kamehame in the series, i agree with this suggestion. As for people saying it would make him more overpowered; think logically, someone cant use a mouthblast AND a kamehame wave simultaneously right? Gallick Gun was weaker than Goku's kamehame ha, well during Namek and onwards, and ESF focuses the characters on the Namek Saga onwards. So no to Gallick Gun being stronger than the kamehame wave. As for comments on the Buddy System, i aint saying **** ;)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
Only evil skinny buu and fat buu had kamehame in the series,
They had pink ones, Kid Buu had a blue one, he used it on SSJ3 Goku near the end.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
naw, evil skinny buu and fat buu had a kamehame beam struggle, in the same episode that evil candied fat

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness yes ravendust is right about the kamehameha but you r wrong about :
the gallit gun beiing stonger thean the kamehameha and 17 & 18 infinit ki just for smal beam like ki blast and generic beam i have exagetatet whit the swoping thing about cell and picolo I whas wrong
One las't questin for ness why you have nere your name Dj-ready ***** ??
no offance pls

Validated Steam Engine
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Ness said:
Piccolo and Cell cant regenerate their health, only can respawn their limbs and other parts, as long as their brain is still intact.
Actually Cell can reform from a single cell, if he needed his brain intact Goku would have killed him.

And in 1.3 wasn't there something about Buu gaining peoples attack by eating them?

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
And in 1.3 wasn't there something about Buu gaining peoples attack by eating them?
This will be nice but is this balance ?

Best answers
well i thing by using tehh candy beam.. :D hope it is

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
BUt what aboute kid Buu big ball ? the ball theath destroyd the planet ?Is it going to be in it ? beacause I like theath ball

And can you make the trowing by the powerlevel if you have a big powerlevel you will trow him much faster and much powerfull

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Cap J said:
Actually Cell can reform from a single cell, if he needed his brain intact Goku would have killed him.

Actually (NERD WARNING) Exact Quote:

cell "As long as the nucleus in my head is intact, i can continue to regenerate"

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But what about gynu is hes gynu squad going to be in esf 1.3 al or just gynu recome guldo jaise
and what weapons buddy changhe maybe ,milking canion like in budokai 3 a mouth ball blast
and 17 & 18 are they going to attack the same time

And Cell sugestion like goku making kametorpilo what about Cell making minicell like Kametorpilo ?? whis will be good to fight a mini cell
Life 100
Ki 1 000 000

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
...100 life for a Cell jr.? Being able to be spawned like kame torpedos? The guy wouldbn't even need to fight, he could just sit there and let his minions do his bidding.

I didnt really pay attention to the android/ginyu attacks since we dont know what they plan to do with them, but if kid buu gets that big ball attack, it would have to be a fast to charge up like deathball, slower than the spiritbomb and very weaker, but, an extremely large blast radius

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom