this is my last thread of suggestions

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes is unbalance but trunks is unbalance this will balance trunks no hard beam but good melee
Good melee O.O

Spaming combos that work as simple melee as much as simple melee would make a lot of people leave ^^

Best answers
i got an idea for trunks. y dont they jus make his sword melee stronger then everyones basic melee cus of his sword.

or instead of that just instead make him get some sort of burning slash attack combo thing for eyecandy of he hit someone wit a comebo wen they have 20% health left for i dunno a instant kill.

or jus give him a speed advantage over the other saiyans since he is suppose to be the melee character.

theres alot of things u could do but that simple melee combo thing shouldnt be one it would be way to spammabl like grega said

Best answers
To john_volkov the multislash combo that you are saying will be too spammable because it is too easy to apply(left click). But maybe it is possible because Trunks uses punches in his basic melee and they can make that multi slash into a secret combo.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but what about gohan any sugestions of the little guy o come one i was wanderring
gohan to have super father and san kamehameha this will be really god

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This is from bodokai ESF is not Budokai and gohan has all he needs

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
or jus give him a speed advantage over the other saiyans since he is suppose to be the melee character.
there is a reason why he is called the melee character you know and it has something to do with simple melee

Anyway if he was as fast as Goku or Vegeta hed be 10 times better and haveing only 2 transformations with 1 so early gives him a little dissaadvantage thats why i say make him as fast as Goku and Vegeta tahts all he neads. No beam can help him if he stays this slow.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes I like the ideea of john volkov it is great i really really like that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but i really like in 1.3 to have a "special secret combo" like the dragon rush in budokai 3

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a good sugestion like whaen you chose a player you can chouse your suit like vegeta is got like 3 tipes of suit not just the normal one goku has 2 and if you what 3 the therd will be damaged this isi just for saiajins not for all or for all just this will be nice

AND SOPT DOUBLE POSE HERE PLS

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I got a good sugestion like whaen you chose a player you can chouse your suit like vegeta is got like 3 tipes of suit not just the normal one goku has 2 and if you what 3 the therd will be damaged this isi just for saiajins not for all or for all just this will be nice

AND SOPT DOUBLE POSE HERE PLS
You know for each suit there would nead to be a difrent model

so if you want a 3 suits you nead 3 models. With all transformations added that gives you a hell lot of space used and unnecesary work. Just download them.

And as stated be4 ESF 1.3 wipp probably have combos difrent for evry character, i dont know if its true but that was said once.

As for the PS it would be to much for HL to handle i belive. Youd get as much lag as if the whole EVM server would transform at once.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok yes the suit will take extra space but stii will be good but theaths why there are skins an the internet And you are probeleby right about the lag I neverd playd esf an internet just lan i Like an lan

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Picolo special bean cannon should have a higher speed and android 17 should have a energy shield but to not cost him Ky

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I thing theath the team will do theath and is KI no KY, Ky is a name :)
If I thing a bout it there nos Android 18/17 Thread let's start here
nr.18
Ki :800 000
Speed :220 ? I dont know if it is like this but android had more speed thean a SAYAN and a SSj
life :100
Beams
melee
Kiblast/razok ?
Generic beam
Big Ball (someting like a BIG BANG ATTACK)
I dont know if this is all corect but will be great to have this things
and is the androids is the seris had infinit ki I sugest super fast charge ki like in a sec. or someting like theath

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And in 1.3 should have FUSION but not with the potara ear rings with the fingers LIKE GOGETA and he should have soul punisher and bing bang kamehameha and the fusion to be permanent i mean 3 rounds of death. WHEN YOU FUSE its like a head one and should apear arrows :]

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
And in 1.3 should have FUSION but not with the potara ear rings with the fingers LIKE GOGETA and he should have soul punisher and bing bang kamehameha and the fusion to be permanent i mean 3 rounds of death. WHEN YOU FUSE its like a head one and should apear arrows :]
1.3 will not have fusion , fusion is in evm and the evossj4 mod (gogeta fusion , but evossj4 is still in the works)

john_volkov said:
Yes speed is a good advantaj but trunks will be to good whit big speed he has speed like 180 now and 250 ssj maybe a smal increse will be good 195 and 270ssj

This is like the Trail of smok shuld look like http://img328.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trail7yn.jpg

And this is how the 2 beam strugal shuld look like

http://img328.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beamstrugel7uw.jpg
with that 2nd idea you forgot that the hl engine has it's limits , though it can be made to look better , think of the players that have crap computers too , don't want them to lag up.

But as i have said in threads many times , why not just make these optional gfx options just like 24 bit textures are ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I WANT TO HAVE THE FUSION ITS COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
I WANT TO HAVE THE FUSION ITS COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll
take a look here at this sticky.

as for fusion , well i have suggested before on how to implement gotenks into esf , and if you look down you will see a big thread on gotenks and how it's been suggested to implement him.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree whit saiyan overlord for once Fusion suck Tru saiyans fight alone
But what about the androyds anyone know someting about there weapos ? what I sayd befor I don't thing theath those will be the beams I what to Know or I can just whait for ESF 1.3 but I don't what to be desepoitete beacasue I play whit all the player at esf and the new onese interest me more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom