This is just wrong!!!!!

Pan

Best answers
Im not sure if anyone here saw this before so i decided to post it so umm here it is..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3643183.stm

Lol!! I guess this just goes too show you that you really can sell anything on ebay.
I personally think thats pretty messed up but that just me soo!!!..what do you guys think!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty ****ed up but lol the thought of some dumbass thinking that this would work is hilarious

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao thats so funneh. not the fact that they put their daughter up for sale the fact that there were three bids. damn usually im more mature than this but for some reason i find this funny... im going to kill myself now X.X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the morons who bidare what make it hilarious..

Retired
Best answers
god that's sad, but this is not the first time something like this has happened. it happened before, very weird to do that even as a joke :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO! OMG! Made me laugh cause i have seen some crazy stuff being sold on ebay, and this is the craziest thing so far. "You can play with her" xD. Im going to see if i can buy it now! ROFLMAO! I think i got a few bucks in paypal:laff:.

Best answers
wow,thats an nice idea.i think ill offer my brother on ebay.or do anybody here want my 19 year old brother?you can play with him :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does ebay have to do with the so called "sick mother****ers", the parent put the kid up for auction, not ebay, and they also removed it soon after,

would you rather them keep it up?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You ever hear GameSHOUT Half-Life Radio before?
One of the co-hosts stole a pair of the host's underwear and sold them on eBay. He got the idea from a picture I doctered. Long story. xD
Auction went through and ended at about $25. It was hillarious.
eBay must have some freaky guidlines for auctions that it considers worthy of being shut down, if they didn't end that one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, according to ripleys belive it or not a half eaten pimento cheese sandwhich was auctioned off on ebay as well, got up to 8 bucks, however they did shut that one down within a few days, maybe they have a thing for underwear o_O

Best answers
OMG LOL!!!! That's some sick in the head mother!!
I wonder why she did that in the first place xDDDD

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha. I'd sell her to.

Remember when someone put ESF alpha on ebay for sale?

Best answers
i know someone who bought urine off of ebay, he was in the army and needed it for tests to get away with doing 'illegal stuff'
-SaN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright. im not the only one who thought it was funny. that must mean im not that immature after all . score. what i want to know is were they serious or was this a joke?

Best answers
Things like that happen all the time, not the first time I've seen someone try to sell their kid on eBay. It's really disgusting if you ask me, even if it's meant to be some sick joke.
Hell, someone sold a limited edition Xbox box on eBay for 90 dollars, it was a BOX.

Best answers
damn sick mother wtf does she think she is?!!?!? what's our world coming into?!?!? she could give her kid to some1 who would take care of it, but NO!!! SHE HAD TO TRY TO MAKE MONEY!!! that's just sad, man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom