• yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • no

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet none of you would have watched the concert had he not died.

(hold for 1 or 2 oldies)
I am not a concert guy. While he is probably the only musician I'd bring my self to actually see, I would not have gone unless it was near Philly. A movie, DVD, or tv special I would though.

But no doubt that his death will get more views. It's a trend because you know you will never see him again. Posthumous popularity is a funny thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boogeyman, if all you're going to do is troll every thread, then please leave.

this is your only friendly warning before i give you your third official, which will also give you your first ban.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let the guy die already, for crying out loud. And stop milking his ass for money. A couple of months ago everyone was shouting about how he was a child molester, and now everyone is all like "Oh my god, he is amazing!!!". Th..hypocritical bull****.

I'm not saying his music was bad, nor am I saying he molested children, but re-releasing all his music, releasing movies, advertizing all new products. This is not a tribute to MJ, this is not for the fans. This is just the Jackson family trying to squeeze every last bit out of his death and earn a ****load of money with it.

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I would post a reply supporting your comment but I would probably get my third warning and get banned... >~<

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you havent got anything constructive to say, keep your mouth shut.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would post a reply supporting your comment but I would probably get my third warning and get banned... >~<
Stop acting like an ass, stop trolling and post some proper arguments to support your opinion. And that won't get you a warning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let the guy die already, for crying out loud. And stop milking his ass for money. A couple of months ago everyone was shouting about how he was a child molester, and now everyone is all like "Oh my god, he is amazing!!!". Th..hypocritical bull****.

I'm not saying his music was bad, nor am I saying he molested children, but re-releasing all his music, releasing movies, advertizing all new products. This is not a tribute to MJ, this is not for the fans. This is just the Jackson family trying to squeeze every last bit out of his death and earn a ****load of money with it.
I agree how ridiculously hypocritical the media is being, but there's not way a guy like him can die and people move on, whether it's good spotlight or bad.

Now the actual movie is not some bs they are trying to push for the sake of pushing, I believe. Even before his death, the concert was selling ridiculously well and broke a few records. His albums were already getting sales boosts. Now with him gone, I am sure people are very curious to see his final moments on stage, since his last big concert was in 1997.

Also, yes, they (the concert promoters) need to make money off of this. They had to refund all those tickets they sold and I am pretty sure they need to make some of that money back.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was a very good artist but I never was a big fan dk why. If they made a Freddy Merc. movie, yeah I'd probably go see it ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the media being hypocritical?

stop the presses!!!!

i don't think i'd ever like to post arguments for or against labeling him as a pedophile, it's too convoluted and there's too much evidence either way. i'm sure some kids familys wanted to get money out of him, and i'm sure he probably just wanted to be a big kid too. neither situation is right.

whatever else he was in life, he always was a fantastic performer and artist.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the media being hypocritical?

stop the presses!!!!

i don't think i'd ever like to post arguments for or against labeling him as a pedophile, it's too convoluted and there's too much evidence either way. i'm sure some kids familys wanted to get money out of him, and i'm sure he probably just wanted to be a big kid too. neither situation is right.

whatever else he was in life, he always was a fantastic performer and artist.
agreed i can remember the first tape that i found when i was 6 years old was the BAD ,then i find more of my mother like the old disco of thriller...i begin to be fan since the 6 year, now he is died but i still i am ,i have all of him disc (less dance on the floor)

i want to said that i am not fan since he died ,i am fan for always.(also i want remember Patrick Swayze RIP)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom