This Is Insane! Take A Look!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that i've lured you in with my curious title, you are forced to look and comment on my new sig (not avatar since the stupid forums are still against them)!

Well actually, you aren't forced to do anything...............but that's beside the point. Just look.............and comment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn it i was expecting some hentai. well anyway thts pretty good. its just boring.:D 7/10

Best answers
ehhh....hmmm...its ok...id say like a 6/10. Ya not much going on in the sig...maybe its too big for something like that...size it down and it should look good. :yes:

Best answers
It looks so empty. That big piece of nothing in the middle need some work. Except for that it looks good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks ok, seems basic and all but the color and everything fits well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, anyone have some ideas on how I could fill the void. I'm trying something out right now with some line art and text, but I'm not too confident it will turn out well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to sound kinky but,put a picture of an anime girl laying down. thats the only thing i can thing of.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I shrank it and added some new pics. Not sure if i'm gonna keep it as it is though, it seems a bit crowded. But it is 2 am, and I have been staring at the same picture, more or less, for the last hour or so. So I'm gonna leave it till morning and decide then. Meanwhile if you could please give your thought as to make it simplier or not, I would greatly appreciate it.

Aforementioned Sig :notice:

Best answers
I actually think the new sig would look good without the faded pics. Because the new pic in the right covers more of the sig and the sig is smaller. But the pic on the right should be in full colour

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, after a good nights sleep, I took some suggestions in mind, and this is my final version. Too me the damn pic seems a bit roughly cut, but I just don't really care anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh it looks fine, one pic is good enuff simple and plain sigs have their own good look

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me like it, but ya it is a little plain..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom