this is getting confusing...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, i need someone who first wont get mad or annoyed with me. but i am a retard when it comes to this... because i have only tried to get a mod to work before(TDiR) and it didnt work... so yeah. i need step by step instructions (as if telling a little kid lol) on how to install and make esf WORK! because i see fist you need to install half life then the patch ... but after than then what do i install or what do i down load... and i mean ONLY stuff that will make it work.... and maybe a few links that will stop any bugs.... or might stop them. because i see in so many different places what i have to do... and i dont know in what order it goes. Do you get what im saying? or you know what? if you want Just im me... SnowBoarder7206... that way i can ask questions along the way or something... because they will prolly be retarded questions.... but yeah... and just tell me what should be where... what folders to move. what to install/download first. and YES i HAVE read the huge threads and all that stuff. but still some of the stuff i dont get. thanks

Chris109

Best answers
Woah woah woah.. slow down cowboy. Its pretty straight forward, after you have HL and the HL patch just install ESF to the HL folder, which it should already be set to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom