This is for you buddy. I hope you feel better!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Fellow ESF forum goers. Today is a sad day for all of us. Indeed it is. For I have found out that MF29 is, and has been, rather depressed. I know, I'm a doctor. All the symptoms are there. Lack of motivation, not engaging in hostile actions over meaningless topics or discussions.

This thread is dedicated to MF29. I want everyone to come to this thread, and post how kick ass he is. Cheer him on, show him what an awesome fellow he is. Pictures, video's, text, all are welcome. Video games too. This is the MF29 party thread. Hosted by yours truly: MF29. Now. Let's drop it like it's hot!

MF29:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope that this does not have to do with those signatures I created earlier. Anyways, I do appreciate what you have done.

I often eschew attention, and I am a forum member who appears to be very generic, unmoved, and proper. That probably has nothing to do with this thread, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do show rather little emotion now MF29, which both a good and bad thing. Sometimes I equate you to MC, though I have seen him get a little fiesty at times.

But you seem to like Sonic, so you are alllll gooood in my book.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its always weirded me out that you show no emotion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This colored text is an attempt to express my emotions over the internet.

I hope it burns your eyes out of your skull.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My eyes! Ze goggles, they do nothing

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I hope that this does not have to do with those signatures I created earlier. Anyways, I do appreciate what you have done.

I often eschew attention, and I am a forum member who appears to be very generic, unmoved, and proper. That probably has nothing to do with this thread, though.
Awe c'mon man, lighten up, have some fun, this thread is for you, about you, by you. It's a fun thread, be happy! Or else :devsmile:

In all seriousness, I made this thread because you show little to no emotion. Which, isn't always a good thing. I mean, is it because you're depressed? Or just don't want trouble? Or is it because you just don't care? Or are you not happy? Because if you're not happy what's the point, you know?

I mean, you're a cool guy, everyone here likes you, so why not use that to your advantage? I'm not saying be a complete ******* like me, just you know, joke around, have fun, be you.

Unless you're always so serious.

Anyway, I :heart: you, let's make baybeeeez :D :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see it as imperative. None of this matters. I do not expect attention from anyone and it usually stays that way, the same applies in real life. This "persona" that has been built over the years isn't realistic. If I walked around in public, whether it be at a college, or a job, and acted the same way I do here, my daily life would be stale and lifeless.

Even though I sometimes practice this impassive personality in real life, I often times fail to keep it up for a long while. Emotions always prevail, but I am exceptional at masquerading emotions, however, I don't hide them to the point where it becomes unhealthy.

My occasional times of anger and despair are remedied by reading books, listening to music, watching videos, or rarely, by exercising.

I'm a well natured man in real life, but on the internet, I'm here to help people and contribute to discussions, and unintentionally make some small friends along the way.

I'm simply just another anonymous person on the internet that you have never met before. I hope that answered anyone's question(s).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda sounds like something you would say in a personal add.

I would date you probably.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God this thread needs emotion.

HOLY **** I LOVE MF29. But now I am sad because his true self is behind his e-persona, Why won't you open up to me?!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turn on your rep. I think I'm the only one that uses the system anyway and I know this other internet persona would love to stroke your internet persona's co... erm I mean ego. Yeah ego.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hell I'll stroke anything your co. . . ego, i mean ego, w/e you want. j00 no wat i mean mang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom