This is absolutly amazing!!!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
Wow, the most i can do that those guys did where the mutliple backflips, the running foward then backflip, and the front flips. Those guys did some flips that I never even seen. O_O
that would be the Capoeira stuff hehe ^_^ it's the weirdest flips EVER...
but it's freaking cool cause it's creative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well most of that stuff isn't that hard...IT's actually very sloppy if you compare it to others. From the gymnastics point of view everything he did was ugly. But he did pull it off. I can do most of the stuff that guy did except some of the things I'm still learning, like the gainer (have but scare) and full twist (almost have).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember seeing another one of his videos a long time ago, very nice stuff. How do you not get chicks with that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can do that stuff on a trampoline, i can back, and frontflip on the ground. and thats it. never tried anything else. and i doubt i will :p

the guy in the first vid doesnt seem very graceful at all. no finesse

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn... the 2nd one was awesome, 1st one too but 2nd one, damn... that was really awesome, nice music too.

I wish I could do that stuff, and had the time to train for it and someone who had enough time on their hands to trian me XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
:( My back hurts :(

I tried doing a backflip of a ladder into the pool and belly flopped on my back *twisted a bit to far* and it hurts like hell! I'll try it of a chair tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha, sounds fun... on a trampoline, i can get the momentum to do a full backflip, and then spin far enough to land in a back drop. which is hard enough... my friend dan does casual double backs >_< its annoying. he can also jump up high enough, to jump into his bedroom window =/

asshat....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GrimReaper said:
:( My back hurts :(

I tried doing a backflip of a ladder into the pool and belly flopped on my back *twisted a bit to far* and it hurts like hell! I'll try it of a chair tomorrow.
A young boy drowned yesterday after losing conciousness smashing his head on the side of a pool attempting to backflip off a chair. Officials laughed their asses off saying the young tard deserved it. A memorial will be held next week for anyone who wants to see a re-enactment, tickets are $15 each.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, i have to agree with alteh, but on the other hand, tricking is tricking, and the stuff he did was pretty sick. There is better stuff out there though, like Team Ryouko who have been around a while longer than this dude

his 3 step vertical wallflip was awesome too im still only at 1 step, ive only just cleaned up my 540 as well

lol Alteh, i keep forgetting youre a tricker as well

-JLN- sorry, but Sebastien sucks compared to these guys, Sebastien isnt capable of doing the flips yet, thats why his free running doesnt impress me

Kaination, just practise/learn in your back garden o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love trampolines-
frontflip
backflip
frontflip varial
frontflip 360 in the works
900 spin (makes me feel like crap afterward)
Im trying backflip varials as well... very hard/scary

I also love doing Parcour, cept, not to that extent. I just like to jump from high places, it doesn't really hurt... yet. And I have a decent vertical jump from a standstill... about 5 steps high

----
Anyone ever try Freestyle shoeing? OWNS. Just wax up your shoes and you can grind many things :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Kama said:
A young boy drowned yesterday after losing conciousness smashing his head on the side of a pool attempting to backflip off a chair. Officials laughed their asses off saying the young tard deserved it. A memorial will be held next week for anyone who wants to see a re-enactment, tickets are $15 each.
:\ I'll just do it on a jumping caslte thing then. Hopefully I won't kill myself that way. My back is as red as a tomato, and it still hurts. :\

The first two here are ok, but the last one is just stupid+not free running

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/445.html

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/400.html

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/341.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl I have a friend I went to High School with who can do a lot of the same stuff. The city was literally his playground.

KyoKusanagi

K
I agree with Ness - Team Ryouko videos are by far the best videos of this type with a mix of parkour, martial arts, floor gymnastics and breakdancing. Not to mention that a few of the guys have had roles in moves and as stunt choreographers and doubles.

i think they have a new Friday Night Madness video out in addition to 2 torrent packs containing a heap of their demo reels and short films.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched those vids, freaking awesome. My mom came in and started to immitate them (Flailing her arms around like a wild person). My mom is weird... :scared:

Best answers
nice vid.
they even got a "Joe Higashi"( u know the kick box guy from kof) parody in there
,i mean the 1st video posted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom