This is a sig i'm making for myself....

Best answers
I just started it, but it'll look alot better when fully done

Edit: Ok It didnt load.......Is there something I have done wrong :cry: ?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ... u don't look at stickies

dev 'll be mad at ya for this ;)

the thing u did wrong was that u uploaded it to geocities, they don't support remote linking, there is a way to ovoid this tough, u have to save it as a .txt (atleast that's what I heard)

gl , grtz Naz

Best answers
Umm pretty simple, and the blur hurts my eyes -___-
anyway, u better run from dev :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
IT is really simple. It has no BG whatsoever and that is a bad blur. Oh yeah and the image hurts my eyes.:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did no one read what he said? its just started, its not finshed yet, baka baka baka :D

nice so far TheOne, but I have to agree with everyone, that blur really hurts the eyes

Best answers
Lol everyone

I love good flamming. Because you see there is bad flamming which is just flat out I hate your ass I hope you die crap. But what I've seen is good flamming which is basically well it needs some work or it could be better. Thanks guys, now I know what to work on;)

Edit: Oh and does anyone know a host (thats free:tired: ) that supports remote linking? I would appreciate the help.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try using Angelfire. Just change the filename to whatever.txt. The image will still show up as an image and it will not say "Remote Linking Forbidden"

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't supposed to be here, you should really check the stickies and everything before you post. That, and your sig is over the limit of 600x200. Change the height of it, or someone will do it for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom