This guy screwed up my esf....

Best answers
I made a server and someone joined, named morphene and after we started playing i was killing him alot and all of a sudden my name changed to *** and I couldn't go into my options and couldn't add bots to any of my games after that so i kicked him and banned his steamid, and re-installed esf and it worked fine.

Was he hacking or was it a script because I didn't ike it......

Best answers
Morphene???? No way man... hes a good guy I had played with him ever since this game came out, and my ESF works smoothly! :cool:

Best answers
No it was him because after i killed him about 20 times in a row he changed my name to f*a*g (stars wasn't in it) and i said don't be hacking or using scripts on my server and he said it wasn't a script so that proves he did it and on top of that he was the only one in my server at the time. it was just me and morphene.

He screwed my esf up.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's evol x_x

Come to my server 68.54.13.112:27015 -- I don't accuse people of hacking or anything, and the only way I punish people is by good 'ol kicking/temporary banning.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played with him yesterday... He got pist about people double teaming and said somthing like "OMFG MAN... STOP DOUBLE TEAMING ME I KNO WHOW TO HAX FTP CLIENTS SO FEAR ME RAWR!!!oneone11!11!1!!!". Then he left (I think the admin may have banned him)...

Best answers
i will be on the look out for him, if he tries to hack in my server it will be all good, he can't hack if he can't type :) "unbindall"

Best answers
How could you make it to where players can't type commands e.g. crash commands and hack commands and commands that can scew up the server?

Or is that not possible?

Best answers
admin can make people do stuff, like attack, unbind, bind, its preatty funny, someone did that to me insven coop

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probally was a admin of the server you went into. He probally used a clexec plugin for unbinding every one of your commands. etc.. etc.. etc..

What was the server IP of the server you were in when this happened?

*additional*
If he is really good at plugin makeing, he probally had something that deleted your config.cfg

Best answers
Meh who cares if i remember correctly Goku Unleash is a jerk in his servers. He probably deserved it.

Best answers
For one I don't use this name on esf and two I didn't deserver it because all I did was make a server and morphene joined and screwed it all up.

I didn't even say anything to him when he joined....

And I don't remember you joining my server Keiha becasue I have logs of everybody who does and your not one of them....

Best answers
well... you can easily hack the rcon pw ... So I never set one on my server :D

Best answers
I was under the impression that adminmod/amx/amxx didn't have
the ablity for scripting something to remove a file
from someones comp.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adminmod does.
AMX(x) can.