THis annoys man. Hope these ideas help esf.

Best answers
I have a lot better piccolo transform idea..

What if kami shows up and He and piccolo fuses creating a white light some music and a boom making him kamiccolo.

and here's a new beam idea to increase attacks.

For instance ... vegeta has the big bang attack but there are about 2 tipes off big bang attacks .first off there's the current ball attack and then there's the beam one that he used on buu as vegetto and on andoid 18 in the mountains.

Goku's kame torpedo's wich is being implemented

Krillins kamehameha wich he shot as a seprate ball at kami's house training for the androids .

Frieza's multiple finger generic (Razuko) beam wich he used on vegeta and piccolo fused with nail

Gohan's ...The two masenko balls he shot left and right at viniger and mustard garlic jnr.'s henchman.

They should also create a ki shot wich you can power up.
i mean 1 ball at a time wich must not increase size when charge'd but the longer you hold down your left click the stronger it will get.

Maybe the could edit that if you hit someone at the right angle the go flying with the beam/ball into the nearest wall exploding it and making the player drop to the ground.Also there was a post about flying rocks when shooting an attacks..I think thats crap but Why not when charging a beam rocks and dust must fly//Only realy big attacks like finalflash and kamehameha and Splitbeam.And then when it fires and the beam goes close enough to the ground it must create a dust trail beneath the beam.

The explosions must realy get tuned by simpley using some dust around the explosion..And sometimes when you fire a big attack it engulps the entire stage in white a idea could be that it should only push you back a bit but mmust not deduct health.

They should also bind swooping around to a key for covering big distances quick.

I got a transform for vegeta....Vegetto as a 3e transformation....Just make goku appear and them fuse with a white light a big boom occurs and bingo stage 3 ...after all vegetto is more vegeta then goku..am i right.yes i am..

:]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo should first fuse with nail and as the second trans. he should fuse with kami. As for the rest of the ideas ,good thinking.

Best answers
I have come up with the order of piccolo transforms ..

1.First Fuse with nail

2.Then the mega power up he used against frieze form 2

3.Then The fuse with Kami...

Ha ha pretty good huh??? these are good ideas and i think the esf dudes are gonna look at these real good.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i think not only 1.1 % of the suggestions are taking serious by the ESF team. It's here to keep the public satisfied.

Best answers
forget that..it too much animation to make othe models appear and fuse..better just make piccolo buff up like when he turned all huge when fighting garlic jr.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he cant become a super namek he never did.But he did bulk up

Best answers
Well if you go by what Krillin said he was a super namek, but then again what does Krillin really know about nameks anyway. I really don't care what his trans are just that he is very close in PL to everyone else, and that they attach that SBC.

I hope sometime they look into detaching beams, was watching DBZ - Movie 05 - Cooler's Revenge, and at the end Piccolo shoots a detached SBC through the last henchmen. I don't know maybe right click to detach. Yeah I know I have heard all of the arguments, that would enable people to get out of PS blah blah. well how about not alowing the detachment of beams while in a PS, since the only time I have seen a beam detached is when they aren't PS with it, that would stop all that talk of unfairness of a detached beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noo noo nooo piccolo should be

NORMAL: cape and turban

1st TRANS: takes it off

2nd: fuse with nail he walks a lil bit to the left and u see a dead nail.. fuses.. see changes to the clothes of piccolo, get a little lighter

3rd: kami teleports next to him, they fuse.. his clothes should get a lil more lighter

Best answers
In responce to Majin Krillin's post:
There should be more detached beams. If you've seen Gohan's fight with Dabura, while Gohan is underwater he fires a beam upward. While Dabura is blocking it, Gohan comes out of the water behind him and knocks him away. Just like in ESF
(Ignore the fact that Gohan almost gets pumelled by his own beam...)

Best answers
I wanna know if the ruzko attack vegeta is gonna have in 1.1 will be like the kiblob if held in one place.Like gohan going hiwire on frieza form 2.

Maybe they should also think of a ability such as training like against a friend in your team like friendly fire except no damage just little bits of experience.

And i like that piccolotransform idea man..

I think they will take a look at as much as possible idea's if the run out of them.....Thats why we are here.hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom