Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
weee :p im using that goku body as a base model for awhile :p.. which means redoing yamcha =\ oh well.

heres another gohan - for ghp

Best answers
Can you make a lil' one for ESF of that? It would look great in the game...PLEASE?!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry, u gaurantee you that when ghp is done, not 1 of the models will be unvonverted to esf, smo you know it too

Best answers
u n o i wish i could model like u smo because your models are some of the best i have ever seen!

i am always using ya goku in game and it is sweet gj on all ya models budddddddddyyyyyyy! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,UltraSsj3Goku Im looking at your sig and those are some pretty good edits, specially that no shirt goku. what you should do it make the pants red and a bit torn and make him battle damaged, he will be like Namek goku.

Best answers
AMAZING.... is it really posible for smo 2 get any better. If so imma drop dead. GREAT MODEL

Best answers
nice model, it would be good to see that gohan in goku clothes

Best answers
Edit the goku, it's not that hard.. just take the hair from the ESF (or any other.. with permission) Gohan and stick it on the Goku body then change the face skin. Make sure you get permission though and give proper credit.

Best answers
DA-- those models r GOOD!:shocked: O_O. Can't wait till' ya' release 'em:laff:

Best answers
Since their taking a long time to put up the reg goku, I could host it by tonight/tomorow.

Best answers
Hey Mr Smo can u change the anims on the legs of your goku model because there wrong. They seem to step into each other so it looks like the legs are stuck together. If u are using the anims from the goku model for the gohan model then that model will have the same problem.

So can u plz change them.

Best answers
arh ok i didnt see that pic lol thanks there goku uk m8 :) sorry bout that

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow smo, u keep on getting better... gj, keep it up, i hope you release some more good stuff for esf as well.....

one question though: is it just me or do all those models look like the chest is bending forward? something like ( (side view).

Best answers
The problem about the legs

Well, I've checked your model and noticed that your model has its legs together as the original model has it far apart, which explians why it was clipping through, it has nothing to do with the animations. Anyways, yes I'm new and gj on the model Smo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom