Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im makin a goku model for fun, so ima release it for esf only few bits left. should finish it by the end of today.

Best answers
I tip my hat to you; very nice model Smo :)

Any images of the head and hands?

Best answers
All I can say is WOW! Its great!! Only thing I see wrong is his back....doesn't it curve a bit too much?

Best answers
very nice smo...always a pleasure to see you releasing another outstanding model....keep it up bro....your one of the reasons i started modeling :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ty, hands will come soon, iv fixed teh bak up :D, and the pants are wider from front on now.

Best answers
1 word for that model and 1 word only <b><u>WHOA</b></u>

Best answers
one word to describe it. BOOOOO. ur makin the rest of us look bad whaaa

Best answers
Your model is one of the best looking Goku Models ever he seems so strong !!!!!!!! I hope you make a ssj3 version of him !!!!!

Good Job Guy realese your work

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the model looks good but it doesnt look like goku... its shoulders arent broad enough it looks more like a gohan but it is good...

Best answers
Smo, you never cease to amaze me, you're models are always so well proportioned, and the stance you've given him suits the model ;) The one thing i'd have to say is about the hair.. the rest of him looks smooth shaded, did you leave the hair flat shaded so we could see the detail better.. because the detail is amazing ^_^

Just finished my first GCSE, only 3 hours until my next one.. I get the feeling i'll be making alot of posts today :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha... once again, our l33t master has shown us the way *yaaay*
really good model man, form what i can see, you pretty much got it perfectly, if by any chance you need some help in extras, im here to help ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ah coo ty, yeh i flat shaded hair :D, im gonna skin it soons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom