Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i love ur models.... ur da best noting rong wif dat goku i see (execpt no hands ;) )

Best answers
I can't wait for it, I want some people to reskin or remodel some models for 1.1 because they just look soo crapy at the moment
no offence to the modeler
the Goku model on the other hand is improved a bit

Best answers
looks really good, but his back is bent too much, correct it, or does he act in matrix: reloaded ? ^^

Best answers
Man great job this model is near to perfect i love it keep work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pics updated again, finished finally :p... probly few tweaks needed. but i think thats pretty good for 7hrs work :D. ill upload it 2moro :)

Best answers
woooaahhh, its really nice smo ;), what is about a normal Goku and will you make any new animation in that short time?

Best answers
wow smo youre a pro modeler, and that isnt even a serius model?! great work even if the model would have taken you 20 hours of work.

Best answers
O_O Wow thats just....WOW! Hmmm looks like the kind of models going on at DMZ. But hey could be me *shrugs*

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo
err... maybe cos i model 4 dmz o_O
Well yeah I figured that, but I thought it was just different with the ESF and DMZ models was when it came to making them was all. It was just a thought kind of thing.

Best answers
when u think will be able to get this, i cant wait, this is just to nice a model not to have in ESF, :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Akumage= ah oke doke :D

Jo_Ryu = wen i wake up.. which should be in about.... 9 hrs :D

and if u guys want u can chose between ssj3 or normal goku as the second model. because im only gunna do one. i have alreay made some ssj3 hair so it woodnt take long 2 put it on.. *hint hint*

Best answers
i think with a good ssj3 hair and musles a bit biffed but he will look class

Best answers
Juhu thx ssj3 rocks if you wish i can make the sounds and then you could put them in a pack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very good job guy

Bolteh2

B
its nice, but there is 1 flaw that jumped into my view the second a layed eyes on the model, the fingers go way to far :) small flaw tho, just make the fingers shorter (bout an inch before thumb)

gj :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh :D got it covered :p thanks man

updated pic -> with ssj3.. and dont worry the ssj3 hair isnt gunna be that color

Best answers
nice man but can you also make a regular goku
ps: when its gonne be released

Best answers
WOAH !!!! DUDE !!!! THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME MEN !!!!
OMFG !! WOAH IT IS SO COOL:cry: WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH !
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR SUPER COOL INCREDIBLE WORK !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom