💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this one is none 3D also, but, this one is not so good as the other one, its the same idea, only a different scene, this one is that small Gohan San made a blast of anger, the BG is the energy floating from the blast, yes, i know the gohan isnt that good quality...

Best answers
work on it some more. the gohan is jaggy trim the edges better...add some typography. Its overall look is so bland having gohan in the center...the gohan and the BG looking like seperate images...just work on it some more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats the intention, then you see that gohan is the " cauze of the energy "
so you concentrate on the gohan, uc?

Best answers
what was ur intention.... i dont get it drawing some1's eyes to and unattractive point isnt a good idea.

your concept is good but very poor execution

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah what roshi said, and why did you do a solid looking border on gohan? or was that already there? Typography is good to add, and it can look really good if done right

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the other one better, having ther center as a focal point doesn't look as good as a more asymetrical bg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, are you blind? this is a total different one!

BTW i no i am n00b, and i am foreign to english, so, whats typegraphy?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using words! :D Even though the bg is different, it's the same effect, and the Gohan doesn't look good. It isn't cut out well, and if you're going to have an outer glow, you shouldn't make it so solid as it is.

Best answers
Ok let me recrit this.
It is too plain and it looks like you used the same bg.
Try fading in some more pics of Gohan in the back, or enlarge the Gohan pic already in it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to keep it one or two colors, mix some effects, add some typography, try to find a fitting font, make sure it's readable, just try a lot in photoshop, look at other wp's (to learn) , at this point I agree with roshi

grtz naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a pritty good bg, but i think that the gohan pic is out of place, maybe choose another one or change the colors abit..
gj :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom