Best answers
Heres my Third one, I know its empty becouse i like it that way and with the icons it wont be so empty. Its mostly made for you .hack//SIGN fans out there

Best answers
Ahhhh the pic is sooo high quality!!!!!!!! gj!!!!! :) I likethe blue and the lines in the bottom left

Best answers
Thanks. I spent like 3 hours trying to find just one good picture of Anyone in .hack//Sign and finally i found one of Tsukasa :D ill see if i can get a hold of a Mimiru too :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pic seems misplaced, ithink it should be on the other side but it was probably cut off so u put it there

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the pic wernt so high quality, the wallpaper would be boring.

Best answers
My5tIcDrAg0n said:
the pic seems misplaced, ithink it should be on the other side but it was probably cut off so u put it there
Well You could flip it so even if it is cut off on the right u can place it on the left.
And the wallpaper looks kool, the pic goes with the background and everythin, good job.

almostdeleted

A
me likes froggo, me likes..

pretty nice man..

It all fits in nicely..

Best answers
Thanks Unlimited :D, The pic was cut though and its plain couse i like it plain, and instead of saying a pointless thing like "without the high res pic it would be boring" give me advice on how to improve it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-'' there isnt anything 2 improve this picture :D, i like it this way.

and why did you put a stroke on Tsukasa, you can barely c it.

Best answers
I just like it with that :D, Its extremly hard to find .hack//sign pics, the risk is that i would have to start ripping pics from episodes :D

Best answers
That most be the coolest .hack//sign wallpapper I've ever seen!!! 10/10 or something like that1

Best answers
i like the way u got the word sign in......looks awesome like that.

GJ Swedish MAN Froggo.

Best answers
Thanks Naruto, and ill try getting the link up.. Something odd has happened to SaiyanCrusades Web hotel? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...

most of the wp's in this style look good.
but its not cause of the artist most times..it depends if the img looks good or not.
i will appriciat a wp like this only when the guy that makes it draws the accual img,cause the img is what does the whole wp.
you hardly did anything here..it looks nice...but as i said..u hardly did anything here...so im not in favor of it.
sorry.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i could of find that pic in 5 sec, and the wallpaper is just empty.

Best answers
I see you prefeer a big pic with huge breasts and no background instead of this? ah well thats your opinion and instead of doing some kind of "i dont like it" i have already said then tell me what i can improve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom