Things you treasure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mah family, mah pc, my name with a ceremonial daggar mounted below it, my glass cabinet full of mah games workshop, teh army of muffins. and all you guys! ;_;

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My cat is first then my computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my playstation

i got one if the earlier models of psx and for the many years ive had it, it has never let me down. granted it will only run on its side, standing like a tower, but there are so many memories. i have stickers completely covering the thing. atleast 6 layers of lid stickers. a thrill kill lid sticker is on the top, its eyes are covered by psm smilies, and taped on top of that is a hook ups card board cut out, which i cut out of a tech decks package. on the sides of the lid going down to the power and open buttons are memory card stickers. from breath of fire 3, blasto, chibi-chan, xmen vs street fighter, capcom, alpha 3 and thousand arms. then there are alot of serial experiment lain stickers, aswell as one vans sticker. And finally taped on the bottom of my psx is a lady death phone card, and a fighters edge membership card.

seriously i will have this system till the end of time.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Life.

edit*

Life just started to suck for me. Today I found out my girlfriend cheated on me, while I was on a trip. This is the very last time I ever want to get involved into a love relation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
my playstation

i got one if the earlier models of psx and for the many years ive had it, it has never let me down. granted it will only run on its side, standing like a tower, but there are so many memories. i have stickers completely covering the thing. atleast 6 layers of lid stickers. a thrill kill lid sticker is on the top, its eyes are covered by psm smilies, and taped on top of that is a hook ups card board cut out, which i cut out of a tech decks package. on the sides of the lid going down to the power and open buttons are memory card stickers. from breath of fire 3, blasto, chibi-chan, xmen vs street fighter, capcom, alpha 3 and thousand arms. then there are alot of serial experiment lain stickers, aswell as one vans sticker. And finally taped on the bottom of my psx is a lady death phone card, and a fighters edge membership card.

seriously i will have this system till the end of time.
sounds like my psx complete with the side running only :shocked:

Best answers
my laptop, my beautiful mp3 collection in it and my feternity....

Best answers
My guitar, I don't know what I'd do without it, but it probably wouldn't be too creative/exciting. And yeh, anything I have that's music related, it's my release so I cherish anything that relates to music.

On a side note, people seem to be saying things that aren't what the post is about:
Oh and by the way, its a THING.So you can't put your girlfriend.
So come on people, just material things.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My guitar. My guitar world special edition magazine. It' sspecial because it's all about Slash :eek:

the thing that makes it valuable is I had VIP tickets to a velvet revolver concert recently and got to meet slash, he signed my magazine.

it's in a frame on my wall \o/

Best answers
(Things only)

-My Necrons

-My Orks

- My Rohans

- My codexs(Space marines((old), Space wolves, Dark angels, Necrons, Tau, Tyranids, Eye of Terror, Armageddon. Other books in same thing: Imperial armour, Imperial armour II, Rulebook(4edition).

- My PC

- My PS2

-My games

-My TV

Best answers
My Family
My Friends
Who I am

I can live without anything else, but those I truely treasure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-My Computer
-My Laptop
-My Swords
-My Throwing Knives
-My Mp3 Player
-My PS2
-My Watch
-My Phone
-My Gameboy Advance SP
-My Games
-My Family

And don't say i'm spoilt, I got a job to pay for all of these things...except my family.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Humphrey Bear that I've had forever
A stuffed cat I got while I was in hospital
< nerd> My PC < /Nerd>

Going Non-Meterial

My Girlfriend and My Family. You could have nothing in the world but aslong as you have people that love you you're not truley poor. Or something like that :p

Best answers
I treasure my little stuffed animals! (im 14 and i stilll like em)
PC[/dork]
and my pwning skills[/nerd]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My cat and my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom