Things that i don't understand

Best answers
There are many things i do not understand but why the hell is Goku's SSJ2 form model the same as SSJ (I am talking about 1.3). Goku's normal form IS SSJ form (For you who don't understand me watch dbz). There's more... IF ESF is based on Dragonball Z there is no 4th form for Goku and i don't remember USSJ Trunks on db Z.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Trunks went ultra when he fought perfect cell, just after vegeta passed out. Trunks kept powering up. Which made him ultra ssj. And how do you know how exactly the characters will look in the end?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rix577 said:
There are many things i do not understand but why the hell is Goku's SSJ2 form model the same as SSJ (I am talking about 1.3). Goku's normal form IS SSJ form (For you who don't understand me watch dbz). There's more... IF ESF is based on Dragonball Z there is no 4th form for Goku and i don't remember USSJ Trunks on db Z.
ESF is based on DBZ. This is why SSJ4 Goku will not be in 1.3, because he is a DBGT character. But thank you for validating what the team has been saying since the beginning.

Groovy said:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
I don't see a 4 there.

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Trunks went ultra when he fought perfect cell, just after vegeta passed out. Trunks kept powering up. Which made him ultra ssj. And how do you know how exactly the characters will look in the end?
you mean when the 1.3 is out??
simple... http://www.esforces.com/team/news/1_8_06/25.jpg <- here is goku on ssj3 form... i quess in normal he is dark haired and in the "ssj" mod he would be the same as in the ssj2 form (i think).
Sorry about the trunks thingy... my mistake

EDIT: in the picture i see 4 forms: normal, SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
................................................?
What the hell is your problem..
Gokus Saiyan forms : UNssjed ( Normal Saiyan form , Black Haired, White aura, whatever)
SSJ - First Super level, Hair turns yellow, abit more muscles. Powering up and speed.
SSJ2 - Transformed after SSJ, This is the SSJ2 level, Hair grows abit more, More muscles, and electricy is added more now.
SSJ3 - Long hair, no eyebrows...
------------------------------------------
SSj4 - Dragon Ball GT,
---------------------------------------
NO?! , SSJ is not the NORMAL form fgs...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't SSJ2 just SSJ with electricity? I never noticed any hair growth, just a sharper aura.

Also, USSJ is just what they call that form Trunks was using against Perfect Cell. He buffs up and becomes slower.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rix577 said:
There are many things i do not understand but why the hell is Goku's SSJ2 form model the same as SSJ (I am talking about 1.3).
Because Goku in SSJ2 looks no different from SSJ1. The only real way you can tell the difference between SSJ and SSJ2 is the lightning aura. Gohan is the exception. He gets more hair.

Goku's normal form IS SSJ form (For you who don't understand me watch dbz).
I did watch dbz. 3 times. And I still don't believe you. The reason is, if SSJ IS his normal form, then he would have been born as one. He was not. He gained it at Frieza saga. Therefore your argument is wrong.

There's more... IF ESF is based on Dragonball Z there is no 4th form for Goku and i don't remember USSJ Trunks on db Z.
4th form is SSJ3.

1st - Untrans
2nd - SSJ
3rd - SSJ2
4th - SSJ3

Unless you mean SSJ4, thats a whole other story. This is based off DBZ. SSJ4 was in GT. There is no GT content in this. Never has been, never will be.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm afraid you are a little wrong. There is a different in the hair with SSJ & SSJ2. You can see the difference with Goku & Gohan. Both hair not really "grows" allot, but goes up more. Becomes pointy. In SSJ its "loose". While in SSJ2 its more pointy, like using gel in your hair.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
edit :
ff|skyrider and Legacy4.Kai (lol) has it, agree with them, its mostly just the hair changes and electricity, etc

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their muscles also get more defined and their eyes get narrower, some hair moves more upwards and outwards too.

Best answers
Yeah, I've noticed their hair jutting out at places it wasn't before

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also i think his normal form was SSJ during the Cell saga because he was trying to save energy when he transforms or something..

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That whole saving energy for SSJ was just a bunch of bull crap fillers.

It had no importance.

Later on in the DBZ Sagas:

Goku: Haa!
*SSJ*

That took about what? Two seconds? I don't think he wasted much energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually USSJ is what Trunks used against Imperfect Cell when Vegeta tells him to absorb #18. He says something like "I won't let you do it!" just before. The manga makes the tranformation more clear than the anime, as it provides a sort of 'before and after' picture.

The one he used against Perfect Cell was the second stage of USSJ. Call it USSJ2, Beyond USSJ, Ascended USSJ, USSJ+, whatever, it's just a name.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4222/trunksmontage25jt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom