THINGS EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN ESF

Best answers
1.More attacks. Please

2.Newer, later saga characters would be a GREAT bonus and make Everyone want to play this game. Preferabbly Adult Gohan. Teen Goten would be also good. I saw this one DBGT where goten sticks both of his arms akimbo, Charges and throws twin Purple beams that twist around each other, sort of like SBC.

3.Please use the correct names for the attacks.What is gallit gun? First of all, thats not what the japanese (the original) called it. FUNIMATION (the voices that you hear in the game) Didnt do their homework. Vegeta's attack is Gallick gun, not Gallit.

4.Freeza is completely useless in this game. He should be one the best, IMO. The finger Laser is Slow, Inaccurate, and power consuming. NOBODY likes the disk, even noobs complain and leave when someone starts whoreing it. And then theirs DEATHBALL, which is an OK attack, but other than that hes not worth playing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make able to reach his final form.

5. Fix the bug where you cant fire beams while on the ground. If you do you'll blow yourself up
Thank you.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You've basically summed up the suggestions forum.

I hope you know, if you do secondary attack on finger laser, it goes pretty fast, and frieza is goign to have a telekenisis attack in 1.2, and adult gohan has a chance of making it to beta 1.2, disks...pjjj...

As for the Teen Goten, ESF will be not adding any DBGT or any movies from DBZ

Gallit gun...pffft no big deal :p

Best answers
They really need to add Android 17 and 18. Sure, they don't really have any individual attacks, but I'm sure out of all the people on the forums, we could come up with some pretty good ones for them.;D As for transformations, just change their clothing. I'd be satisfied with that. Or just make their transformations battle damaged or something..;D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I guess because they are on a Strict 'DBZ only' basis, since the movies were kind of..their ownt hign they won't be included, and GT..is obviously not DBZ :p

Best answers
Tiiieennnn Tiiieeennn, everyone has forgot about him. Man , id love to see the kikou ha or dadonpa in esf, buuuttt unfortunatly, all suggestions about adding tien have been ignored. *sigh* ah well.

The telekinesis thing sounds pretty cool though

Best answers
Because Tien is Weak. Tien Dies in DBZ and doesnt see much action. Realistically, if Tien was in ESF, I couldnt see how he could beat a ssj or even piccolo. Remember when Tien, Choazu, and a couple of others went on the Planet Vegeta simulation thing? those two saiyans they fought killed tien and everyone else. Other than that, what attacks would he have? Mirror Image? the one where he splits into 5 beings?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is almost, if not stronger than, Krillin.

Tien has many many techniques. "TriBeam" KikouHa, Sokidan, Tayioken(Solar flare), he can use Kamehameha (uses it in DragonBall), Splitform.. Plus melee/renzoku/generic beam.

The number of his attacks is fine.
Also, for an xformation they could just SAY "Mystic Tien" and put his Buu saga costume, just like they said "Mystic Krillin."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im amazed at the lack of peoples ablities to use the search buttion

ps tien suxz0rs alot :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom