they should make some fusion

Best answers
i would like to see some fusion so if goten and trunks are in a game and both almost death or sumpthing they get an option fuse and both players get gotenks for 10 min or something like that and if they get ssj 3 and they de fuse they have to rest for a moment and then they can do it again and they start ad ssj 3 and for gogeta and vegeto the same only then with ear rings u find in the game and if u put them in most likely for all fusion useble (including gotenks) u become gogeta and a vegeto character that would be cool

Best answers
They have already said no fusion. If they add Gotenks it will be him alone no lil Goku and lil Trunks.

Best answers
a fusion would be too hard too code, even if fusion would be possible to code u would need years to find it out :eek:

btw.:
Originally posted by Morrone
[...]no lil Goku and lil Trunks.
not lil goku, it's lil goten ^^

Best answers
Goten is a lil Goku, just like lil Trunks is just a lil Future Trunks.

BTW, it is possible to code the only problem is how. And they dont want to anyways cuz whats the point f only 2 characters can do it and give them an unrealistically unfair advantage over the rest.

Best answers
Gotenks as a model :yes:
Gotenks as a fusion :no:

Best answers
it might be neet if they just did it were you could select at the start of the game to play as a fusion like it was a normal person.

Best answers
yea like you start up and you see them do the fusin dance and then poof they'er gotenks and/or when you die you see it again not to hard just need to animate that which might be a bit hard idk i never animated b4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LETS MAKE THIS SIMPLE OK

THERE WILL BE NO FUSION

THERE MAY BE GOTENKS BUT NOT AS A FUSION, AS A NORMALL PERSON

Best answers
And, may I ask, if there were "fusion", who would controll? Both controlling seems infinately retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom