They Did It Again! ABC News Smuggles Depleted Uranium into US!

Best answers
Ok check it guys. ABC smuggles a harmless depleted uranium peace to see if HomeLand Security would catch it. Turns out ABC did this b4 and had succeeded and Homeland was pissed and they got all defensive about it n what not cuz they got caught with their pants down heh. Anyway, turns out ABC decided to do it again cuz HomeLand said they upgraded and could catch any piece of uranium or some kinda of nuclear weapon. Turns out they lied...again. And ABC succeeded...again. So once more HomeLand put up the same defensive comment last time and now they say it will be upgraded...Btw i got my info where i always get it.. http://www.drudgereport.com/ Check it out and tell me your thoughts. O there is a chilling (scary) factor in there that you guys might wanna read about.. :shocked:

Best answers
Sounds like the normal thing that our government does... lies. Then again I guess that is what most governments do.

Best answers
True be dat man true be dat..Cuz i find it funny that the Government lies to everyone like everyday and President Cliton lied about a relationship, and everyone was suprised.. o_O a little naive i feel.. o_o

Best answers
It takes money to get things done and to get stuff changed. Ya know what, the "man" with the money never wants to give that money away untill its too late. Then he is up on the stand saying oh what a "tragedy" then the finger pointing begins. Of course its never at ourselves that the finger should sway, but somewhere else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the guy that mailed himself in a box on a plane and nobody noticed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well good...publicize the hole in our defence...good job, ABC...

Best answers
That's like radio stations and such advertising and broadcasting the location of speed camera's and booze buses. I think they should be charged personally.

Best answers
If it was easy enough for ABC to send depleted uranium through without anybody really looking into it, how hard do you think it would be to send the real thing? Wouldn't you like to know about a hole in your defense so you can patch it up?

If Homeland Security is really interested in the protection of the American people then they should be thanking ABC for showing them where they were lacking.

Best answers
Hehehe,American Gouverment...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

***edit***
AWFUL!!!Sucker*,I am pissed off!!!!!!!!

***edit2***
Umm,no danger for my country...blah for this thread!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
True be dat man true be dat..Cuz i find it funny that the Government lies to everyone like everyday and President Cliton lied about a relationship, and everyone was suprised.. o_O a little naive i feel.. o_o
*cough Eddie Izard quote coughc cough* o_o

Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Hehehe,American Gouverment...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

***edit***
AWFUL!!!Sucker*,I am pissed off!!!!!!!!

***edit2***
Umm,no danger for my country...blah for this thread!

Wow you at least managed to use the edit button, too bad your grammer is the equivalent of a second grader (I don't care where you're from)

Anyways, Why the **** does our news stations feel compelled to publicize this ****? I mean really, is jeopardizing our country's welfare really worth the quick buck?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"If Homeland Security is really interested in the protection of the American people then they should be thanking ABC for showing them where they were lacking."

Indeed they should. But ABC shouldn't be showing anyone else :p

Best answers
Yokie said:
*cough Eddie Izard quote coughc cough* o_o
Lol YES SOMEONE KNOWS!!! hahahahah!! gj yokie! *gives you a cookie and 5 dollas* gj buddeh. anyway ya if its that simple to smuggle depleted uranium..then we are ****ed.. o_o :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom