Best answers
Ok This is my first time EVER making wallpapers, So bare that in mind when you comment about my work (Please be gentle :)).Go here to check out the wallpaper. Critz and Comments Please. Thanks.

P.S. I made it to be used on my desktop. ;)

Best answers
good job nice wallpaper rember that the start bar takes up a bit on the bottom though :p

and that pic is still a bot off but its better that the first version i saw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice bg and font, take off the glow and dont blend the img, and it will be very good.

Best answers
heheh the image has really bad trimming so i sugested the glow but It needs the over layer 2 be set 2 Darken or muiltply realy 2 make the glow the same color as the texture

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to say, but isnt that just a crome with a twirl, colorize, paste pic and done?

if it isnt... GJ :yes:

Best answers
lmao... For one it doesnt have chrome in it at all. Second im sure you 2 couldnt make it even if you tried. *laughs* But I can handle the critz, Even though its coming from people that dont know nothing about PS.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The twirl makes the quality of the bg go way down. The text is misplaced for a wallpaper as well. Don't put people down either, even if they don't know a lot probably, they still know something.

Best answers
lmao... There is no 1 or 2 sertion places to put your text, Also they were the ones saying I have chrome and other crap in this wp and I made so it should know whats in it.

Best answers
If you knew how to read it says clearly "*laugh* I can handle the critz though". Glad you can read.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u say give crits then complain and dont listen to people...

if u dont wanna hear crits dont ask for them

anyway i dont like the spiral looks bad and makes the rest look bad too

Best answers
*sigh* The name of the wp is "The Gateway" without the spiral it would give the wp no meaning. *laugh*

Best answers
honestly, i dun like it all that much. It has nothing overly eye catching. Too each their own, but i mean, it doesn't have a set theme. I think it would look better if you brightened it up a bit, use white and purple instead if black and purple but what i mean by no set theme is, it's not digital, grunge, nothing. Just a bit of randomness.

Best answers
And whats wrong with randomness? I mostly made it as a desktop for myself, I wasnt even going to post it, Just wanted to see what everyone thought.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was saying what he thought it was. True, it doesn't look like a chrome effect, you don't need to put someone down by saying they know nothing about PS. I know there aren't certain places to put text, but there are certain places that text doesn't look good at within a wallpaper.

Best answers
As I said before and ill say it again, IM NEW TO MAKING WP. So lets just drop the flame war and just be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only person that could be called flaming is u

no ones saying anything but comments and u snap at them for giving u comments that u asked for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom