These Blood Stained Walls

Best answers
The black space in the tunnel is meant to be the emptiness within each of our souls.

///specs..-_
Photoshop 7.0\.
sxc.hu stock photos\.
total time:: 2.5 hrz.

Retired
Best answers
nice I like it.

my attention really goes out to the black hole, or emptyness as you so nicely said. which was your intention. the style is very nice aswell, good job m8.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres the blood stained walls?

Best answers
woa! i scrolled down and i thought the dude in the top right corner had his eye open when i came back up i saw it was closed i was like wtf!!! then i scrolled down fast and it looked like it was open.

try it its freaky

Best answers
lol im afraid to try that lol. Im im im im im scared. :scared: :cry: Help me mommmy! :cry:

Bolteh2

B
its really neat its a nice overall composition, only thing i dont really like (and thats personal, some ppl will like that) is the grainyness if the walls (upper left corner) it looks weird on me eyes

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does bloodstained walls have to do with this?

Anyways besides the lack of a name that makes sense :p the work is great. I haven't always liked your work, and I still prefer other types of art over this style, but I have too say its a nice peice

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its amazing.. no 3d proggies?
ur great at making textures.. did u know that textures like that get sold for like 50 $ for just a cd with 2048x2048 like those? u have talent for sure..

i like it alot anyways... keep up the good work

Best answers
i Don't like the graininess of the walls but thats my only con everything else is amazing.. I love this style.

Best answers
the blood is on the benches on the bottom, its like dried up blood on the walls..and its to mean that everyone sheds a piece of their life when they feel emptiness in their souls..comon look deeper! :)

and yes I make all my own textures..

Best answers
I see a face in there.. in the left part of the picture.. Overall I think its great! I could never do anythign like that

EDIT: LOL! I just saw 2 faces on both sides.. so im guessing you meant to put them there..

Best answers
Cool thats really nice I gave never seen anything bad from you great work

Best answers
WHOAH! thats teh creepy man i think i just saw a face in the top right hand cornor and the top letft hand cornor am i wrong or does ne one else see this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom