There's some new law in town . . .

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you may or may not know, I recently announced my retirement from active duty. Due to this, we have promoted new admins, new super moderators and moderators. We have also created new positions, Mentor Moderators, who show the new guys the ropes, and head moderator, the apex moderator of the board (which admins still outrank).

In particular, lets congratulate:

KarrdeKNR and Sonic Boyster for their promotions to Admin.

Magus, Deman, and Judge for their promotions to Mentor Moderator. (One of them will become the Head Moderator, TBA.)

LiteNET, TwisteR and Optimus Prime for their promotion to super moderator.

SailorAlea, Hitokiri, Pain, Arthos, Ravendust and for joining the moderator club. (SailorAlea has yet to officially accept the offer.)

To see all the staff changes, go here.

Some well known and loved moderators have retired, lets give them a nice send off for all their hard work and dedication.

But we have gained some of our beloved retirees back, join me in welcoming Prozac back to the moderating team, as well as Phobius back to the ranks of the super moderators.

Retired
Best answers
Congrats to Everyone and Good Bye to Anyone Retiring.

Hopefully all the new mods will fit in nicely and everything will run smoothly

Thank again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sad to see you take to the bench, cuc, hope you have a good time though :0)

as for the new guys and promotions, gj o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sad to see u go cuc :'( but on the other side of it, glad to see all the new moderators ^_^, i know u'll all do well. Cant wait to be put in line by ya'll :x

congrats on joor promotions

Retired
Best answers
he's not going anywhere too far, he'll always be here and a part of esf

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a feeling Pain and Ravendust would become Moderaators someday...

Good luck to them and the retired people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was my plan all along, my agenda will soon be complete. First the boards, then the world!

Seriously though, it's funny. A few days ago I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if I'll ever become a mod, nah probably not". Then BAM, Cuc dopes me up and hands me a big stick.

Dave, I'll look the other way for a fellow Beta Tester ;) . j/k, screw up and your ass is grass buddy :). Chakra, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Now I have to get back to watching um... *checks* Newbie Central and Tech Bench. If you'll excuse me :p.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rawr finally I can spam without being warned again!
Fear me :)
anyway it's good to be back, hope I still got what it takes!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, welcome aboard new mods and good luck to the retiring ones.

Such is the roller coaster of life, people move on, and people move in.

Just don't gripe about the roach problem.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Power is shifting around, but the forum is in good hands. Cucumba will still be around and about, he just wont be quite as easy to get ahold of. Once we're all settled everything should be running smoothly, just as it was before.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congrats to the new mods and promotions and bye to the old mods

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I just want to say that I pwn you all....no wait, scratch that. Seriously, since you now have 2 new admins, you can come to us with ANY forum related issue. Harrasenement, problems with other users in PMs (IE someone flaming you via PM), name changes (and ONLY admins can do this), etc. We're here to help you, the end user, and to keep general order in the forums. We're a resource at your disposal. But please, do not provoke us, for we are quick to anger, and our wrath comes quickly and with...uh...3 warnings. So anyway, we're here for ya!

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the new mods were excellent choices in my opinion, the forum should continue with it's smooth, if not smoother sailing.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, hate to see you not be active anymore. Actually, I don't, cause if you were here all the time, then CucaJunior wouldn't learn the art of bannination, which would eventually lead into total annihilation, doom, and destruction of life as we know it...

Congratulations to all the promotees(?) and the new mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom