Theres a Command its has to increase "ki" to maximun?

Best answers
hi, im new here
so i got one question
i install normally Esf and get Evolution patch

its ok

but i have to get "dragon balls" so many times for get a strenght...i need a command to put for win infinity ki for make transformations...its very boring...i need to get dragon baals 10 times for make transformation
plz help me :\

Best answers
there isn't one

and if there is one no one would tell u cuz that would be considered cheaaaaaaaating

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeaterrrrr lol jk jk

Best answers
add bots and alot of them if your goku fill the oposite team with bots and use a spirt bomb lol i did that first press = then 9 for debug options then set bots igror humans then = fill server with bots oposite team as you then huck your spirit bomb in the big cluster works much faster then dragon balls

Best answers
haha

don't forget to make em not move, then fill the server with ultimate bots >_<

Best answers
these ultimate bots really start up with the possibility to transform imidieatly and that is what i consider a possibility to make a player do the same thing....
so why are ppl lying to us >.<

Best answers
well the ultimate bots starts with a default PL of 10 mill (u can change it with the Sbot editor) BUT the player cannot start with that much without a cheating patch/plugin... why dont u just FIGHT for the PL..? it takes me 5-10 minutes 2 get to SSJ3 with goku...

Best answers
I think I saw a plugin somewhere that allowed you to gt more PL at start... don't remember where tho =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom