Which F.E.A.R. should I get?

• Original Fear, save yourself ten bucks or something.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psht, get the Directors Cut, it has so much cool stuff, stuff that I am about to post!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i assure you i have everything i need i have both sprites the wads everything and my computer is good i have 2 ghz and a pentium 4 so i shouldn't have proboblem...i don't know my cards or anything i don't bother to look it up i don't care

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres the room? i've been playin the map for 30 min with 15 bots.... nothing cracked opened :S .. someone PM me please

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
www.ascendedplayerselite.vze.com <--- for the maker of this site, i wanted to let you know that switching map, forum, and that kinda takes to long!! its cuz that fade away from old to new page!

Best answers
on one of the 2 towers allthe way on the bottom befor u hit the water do 2 full power spieit bmbs and it will bust open
there just keep looking on both towers where the towers beging there

Best answers
flawless your like not supposed to have personality tests on your profile thats what these admins told me in a pm and i think they ment it to everyone because its a rule now, do you play socom:u.s. navy seals?? o_O`

Best answers
ok the guy who is sure that it should run. i know that it will run if you do it correctly. are you sure u put EVERY file in the right place because i once downloaded snakeway and it wouldnt work because i didnt put the file in the right place. check about that

Best answers
ok once again i downloaded it alot over and over and since zip does all the work it put the files in there place so...plus they have to be in the right place it loads up and all put as soon as i see the map where it says good or evil blah blah blah right before the console goes all the way up and then half life crashes completely

Best answers
Ok then Contact Valve and tell them that they better give u 3g's so u can get a new comp.:] :yes:

Best answers
lol they better...i don't feel like uninstalling half life, thats my only optinion so i dunno

Best answers
try switching it to open gl. if you dont know how to get there go to configureations video video modes and switch to open gl. if that doesnt work try the other ones and IF that doesnt work uninstall the game and re do it

Best answers
i already did they to get esf to work and i already uninstalled esf but thanks for the help but i'd like it if you'd treat me with a little more respect then that i am smarter then that...

Best answers
instead of buying a new comp just upgrade and it will get a lil faster and t will porbably work so u can play ape towers and find that room that i was talking about

Best answers
i just got this computer it's bradnew there's no point in updating it it's fine...i sure it's just my half life or something

i changed it to open gl default becuase the 3d thing isn't suported by my video card and the map works but there are problems like

1. the sceen that says multiplayer is still there for some reason when i'm in the map it take up like 2/4 of the screen

2. there are no transformation effects along with a few minor missing effects

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:cry: i got a error when i wanted to summon the dragon!! :cry:

i did that under water! it gaved a mdl error! now sure what it whas! somerthing about spawn error

and this is for map ape_towers!

Best answers
yeah that happened to me cuz i summoned him in the water on the bridge(it messed up on the bridge cuz i was powering up whie make my wish) and that happened so just try to summon him in a open place but tell me that map ain`t off the hook thats hot as hell don`t cha think whoever made i didn`t have time to look but i give you my props(i give mad cresit)for those who don`t know what that means

Best answers
it was by bio brolli and i think the other maps he did were better i mean the only cool thing is the dragonball thing otherwise it's just a well put together bridge and 2 towers...i mean it's done well but it's bland...but hey it's good

Best answers
Wow, I didn't know there were Dragon Balls in ape_tower. But now I know!

Best answers
Well Frogger I'm not saying this is true but if u found the room before without dragonballs wat did ya think it was for?:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom