there is no need to complain about 'sig testing threads'

Best answers
Doesnt the description of this forum say "test your signatures here" it is allowed therefore no one shoudl complain, if you dont like htem, dont read em. SIMPLE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Style
Doesnt the description of this forum say "test your signatures here" it is allowed therefore no one shoudl complain, if you dont like htem, dont read em. SIMPLE!
its not that people dont like it, if u dont like it dont read it, but its annoying since u dont need to post to test, just read one of your other posts, if its your 1st one, thats fine, lol think before u post Style

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Style, I didn't have a problem with you posting a test thread....it appeared that you hadn't made any other posts yet.

My message was going out to people who had posted things in the past.
They would make pointless test threads, despite the fact that they could look at ANY of their old threads to see if their signature worked right or not...

I'd like to see these forums get cleaned up a bit...
It seems like the only things that go on here is signature testing and newbie flaming..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the reason it says "Feel free to test your sigs here" is cuz they wrote that when the forums were first made!! It was b4 they had bandwidth problems and b4 they had the Spam Section, but they got rid of that anyway!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Style
just want to say i like your sig

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as Sig testing is done in off topic and not Mapping I don't care. :p

Even artwork is the incorrect forum for a "test."

Artwork should be posted there, not a test of the users Vbulletin skill. On that note, I don't have problems with "check out this sig" threads in artwork.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Naw, that kind of stuff is fine..its the testing that gets annoying

Best answers
Like it or dislike it, but im gonna go ahead and say it.

Most of the boards have a testing forum where people can test their sigs etc out, works like a charm, and all the sig request posts go there to. If you add that forum might get testing topics out of here. =)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its strange how a lil topic about sig and thing not allowed to can turn with so much reply... Man.. so much complaining..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o plz

he posted a new siggy topic that bothers me you guys need to get over it....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Theres no need to Sig test anyways just post, No spam, then you can see your sig, Duh!

Best answers
but not all people are like you. DUH!, they may prefer making a topic about it....then just post eh? isnt that the problem here? Ive seen to many people complain....so to get rid of the sig testing from off topic, all you can do is make a testing forum.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so what your saying is, your making a topic to get attention. I mean like Sig Testing thread Gundams thread only wanted opinions not a sig test...

Best answers
I wasnt or am the one complaing about sig testin topics in the forum off topic....I was just suggesting a way you can get rid of them from off topic....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
listen up if you do post a sig test in the off topic who cares you dont get any new post counts so get over it!

closed............hmmmmm

/me wants to be a super mod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom