THERE ARE LESBIANS IN THE STORE... RIGHT NOW!!!

Best answers
lesbians usually look like sh*t ,atleast over here in germany.... :(
never seen one hotty here.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
it's awsome, they keep kissing...

DISCUSS!!!
Tell me you got them on a video camera , come on Tell me you got them on the camera

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See this picture?

Your day just beat the picture.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao I can see why some of you would see this thread as "pointless", but I find it hilarious the way this thread was made because of lesbians kissing.

...Yet why is it a bad thing? I personally have never see a lesbian couple kiss, so I too would be astounded. This also happens to be attractive. If it was two guys, chances are there wouldn't be as big of deal, for me it wouldn't really be hot. It's not necessarily demeaning either. That's like saying getting aroused by watching two people have sex is rude towards their love making (..well watching it in the first place was, but you get it).

I, and I assume Lee, have never/rarely seen a lesbain couple kiss, so that could be compared to an immigrant to America being wowed by New York or any other city which would probably be humdrum to an American since they would be used to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my jaw nearly dropped off, and i don't care that they saw me staring, or that they giggled at me. it made the moment all the sweeter :D

as another pointless post, i just won ?850 on partypoker =]

Best answers
YEAHS, g00d for you.

all the les at my school are ugo's...ah man...it makes me sad....i guess that's what pron is for *FAP FAPFPFAPFP FAP FAP*

Best answers
I see nothin special about it unless you could join in. If they were Bi,it'd be another story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see any sexual attraction to lesbians. Sure, they may look good, but all it means is that it's a good-looking girl you have 0 chance of getting with.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jump out in front of them, and *fap fap fap*. They'll become so attracted to you, that they'll abandon their lesbian ways and both will come after you instead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird thread. I don't have a problem with g a y s unless they A: come on to me B: start using the girlish accent. Lesbians I have no trouble with since they hardly act different, but the only real ones I've ever seen were just...bulldog-ish. Blech.

And what the Hell does "F.A.P" stand for? Because to me it currently stands for "F.oreign-A.ss P.hrase".

Force Pit Member
Best answers
*fap* is the internet term/sound for whacking off.

How big were there tata's and did they have a moderate amount of junk in the trunk?

I demand answers!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks dude, i was gonna close it. i just forgot =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom